Steps

Tima POV

I got back from New York last night and I haven't done much but, relax. I was too tired to think of doing anything really.

After my little date night with Dmitri, we saw each other a few times after that. We went to the museum and to the mall of course. He's an amazing guy. He's sweet, sensitive, intelligent, fine, and he knows I've been through a lot in the past few months and he agrees to taking things slow.

On the other hand, I haven't really spoken with Dave like I planned to. I thought we'd spend the whole trip together but, understand life and things come up.

Brinah is coming over so I can update her on what's going on. I feel like I haven't spoken to her in God knows how long. Which is weird because we talk everyday, usually.

"Timaaaa!" She yelled, walking in.

"In the kitchen." She walked in with my baby Demia. I missed her so much.

"Hi, Auntie's baby. Aww, I missed you, poota." I grabbed her from Brinah so she could set everything down.

"Girl, I heard about you livin ya best life up in the big apple."

"Girl, yes it was AMAZING." We went into the living room and I turned sumn on the tv for Demia.

"So, tell me everything..."

"Aight so long story short...We went out clubbing and I met this guy named Dmitri, and sis when I say he is fine, girlllll. We hung out a lot and he's so sweet and he took me to a networking event, iHop and a drive in movie all in one night. He's a gentleman and smart af."

"Girl, lemme see a picture of him."

"Girl, you love some chocolate, don't ya," she said, smiling at me

"Ya know I do."