Having a good time

Tima POV

After being yelled at by Brinah to go out tonight, I stopped by the shop to ask one of our close friends to go out with us. Brinah said she'd go but, I want her to stay home with the baby. Plus, Meechy would kill both of us if he found out.

I pulled up to the shop and prepared myself. Vena is a character so to say but, that's why I love her. We met her through social media and she does waxes and makeup in the shop. She's from New York but, stays down here every couple of months.

 She's from New York but, stays down here every couple of months

"Hey boo. You look so cute," I said, walking in.

"Thanks girl. Wassup what you doing here?"

"Girl so, you know I've been working with Dave East right.."

"Bihh yeasss did y'all fuck? Bitch I knew it. I told Brinah..."

"Girl," I said, cutting her off. "I did not have sexual relations with that man."

"Not yet. But wassup.."

"So, he invited me out to the club with them tonight and I don't wanna go alone. Can you come out with me? Pleaaaaae."

"Girl, you know I'm always down to party. I'll be over when I get off." I hugged her.

"Thanks Vee...luv ya." I walked out and started driving home. I needed to take a nap before I start PreGaming.

I walked in and let out a breath of relief. I took off my shoes and jacket and proceeded to go upstairs. Setting all of my belongings by the door, I looked for my charger before texting Dave and letting him know I was coming out with them.

"Wow...you can't even look at me," Trè said, scaring the hell outta me. He was just sitting on the couch.

"Trè what the fuck?! You scared me," I said, grabbing my chest. "What're you doing in here?"

"I been texting yo ass all damn day. What nigga got yo head so far gone you can't even look at me?"

"Trè look ion have time for this.." I walked outta the room, and upstairs into my room. With him following, of course.

"So that's just it? I propose and you leave? What type of shit is that?"

"Did you forget the weeks you spent ignoring me? Coming home late, drinking, doing what ever else...you weren't even sleeping in the bed with me anymore Trè," I sort of whispered the last part. It's gotten to a point where I can't even believe it myself.