Trying sumn new

Tima POV

Last night was fun and well needed. After helping Bianca out, we all crashed and called it a night.

I have a few days left on my mini vacation and I'm thinking about hanging out with the guy I met last night. It wouldn't hurt to try something new. Plus, I could always have another friend around.

"Biiiiitch, you talk to that guy from last night?" Vena asked me. We were standing in the kitchen, making brunch.

"I was just thinking about it."

"Well, hit him up and see if he got some cute ass friends."

I walked back into the living room, laughing at her and searching for my phone.

"Uhm Bianca, have you seen my phone?"

"Yea, I was using it."

"Why? You got ya own phone," I said. I was confused as hell.

"I needed it to look for mine." She passed it to me and I went back in the kitchen.

Text convo:

Hey, it's Tima 👋🏾

D🔥😍: Hey wassup?

I was just seeing if you're busy later..

D🔥😍: Nahh I actually don't have plans sweetheart.

Well, let's go out and enjoy the town.
I leave in a few days and wanted to hangout

D🔥😍: Aight, I see ya shootin ya shot

Well... ⛹🏾‍♀️

D🔥😍: I'll pick ya up around 4:30 pm?

Alright...see ya then ❤️

End of convo

"Girl, it's on," I said. Doing a little dance as Vena hyped me up.

"Ooue bitch, what he say?" She said, as we caught our breath.

"We linking up later."

"Yassss bihh, I luv it. I can't wait to talk to Brinah about how much fun you been having."

"Girl, she's not gonna believe it."

Bianca walked in the kitchen as I was walking out. It was sumn about her that was throwing me off. And I'm usually never wrong about these things. Ion wanna prejudge her but, her energy is throwing me off.

I went to take a quick nap before my Lil date. I'd pick my outfit out afterwards....

2 hrs later

There was a knock on the door and I heard Vena telling Dmitri I'd be out in a few. I did a double check, making sure I had everything and walked out my room.