Where do we go from here?

Brinah POV

To say that I am pissed and hurt is an understatement

To say that I am pissed and hurt is an understatement. I feel like such a fool for telling Meechy about what happened in my past. Telling him everything about me was a huge mistake. Of all the relationships I've been in, I've never told anybody about that except him. And he did exactly what I was afraid he would do. He distanced himself and played me.

After walking out the shop, Tima followed me and tried to calm me down. But, I couldn't, honestly. I feel exactly what I look like for even trusting him, a damn fool.

She doesn't understand how that feels because she has Trè. He's understanding and cares about her feelings. Meechy on the other hand is a selfish asshole. How I got so lucky...

"You good, girl?" Tima asked, as she parked in my driveway. We had just come from the mall. Usually shopping helps get me outta the funky mood I'm in. But, not this time.

"Yea, Just thinking.."

"If you wanna talk about it, ya know I'm here."

"Yea I know. I just wanna be alone right now."

"At a time like this I think we need to be together, ya know with all the stuff going on back home."

"Tima I'm not worried about that shit right now. My fucking heart is broken. You don't understand how I'm feeling right now."

"Of all people, you're saying I don't understand. C'mon now. I get it, you're mad. But, don't try to take that shit out on me." Once she said that, I just got out the car and walked to my door. I heard her pull off as I turned my key.

I don't know why but, she was pissing me off. She doesn't get it. Everything isn't always about her. I'm not worried about that bullshit going on at home. To be honest, that shit has nothing to do with me because I didn't initiate the murder. She did. I think it's best if I just start thinking of myself from now on.

When I walked into my bedroom, Meechy was sitting on the edge of my bed. Looking stupid as ever.

"Hey," was all he could manage to say.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Look I know I fucked up but, just hear me out," he said, standing up. He started walking towards me but, I held my hand up.

"No. You said all that I need to hear. I'm done with you."

"I went thru a lot of bullshit in my life. Growing up my mama tried the best she could to raise me but, she turned to drugs when I was about 14. Pops was in and outta prison so, he was never there. I went to live with my grandma for a few years but, she died when I was 17. I was already in the streets but, I really starting hustling after that..."