Oops pt. 2

(This song also goes with this chp 🥴)

Trè pov

As I watched her leave, again, nobody said nothing. I didn't care tho. I'm just fed up at this point. I did all of this trynna get her approval and get back on her good side, just to get fucked over in the long run. That shit ends today.

My phone dinged back to back as I stared blankly at the tv. I didn't even wanna respond to nothing or nobody.

"Boy, if you don't get that damn phone," my aunt Theresa said.

It was messages from Meechy and Amber. Meechy was wondering what happened with me and Tima. I told him I'd tell him later. Ion even wanna deal with the shit right now. I told him Dmitri was back in town, too. So, we agreed to link up later.

After opening Amber's message, she immediately FaceTimed me. Which I declined. Then, she called me regular.

Phone convo:

Me: Yo wassup

Amber: Uhm hello? Why have you been ignoring me?

Me: I haven't. I'm really just been busy as fuck...

Amber: Mhmm word around town, you trynna get back with ya ex.

Me: *laughs* Ooh word around town, huh?

Amber: Yea and that's fine, just let me know what's really good.

Me: Look, how about I come over so we can talk it out. I know we haven't really seen each other in a while.

Amber: Hmm...I guess you can pull up. Gimme an hour and you can slide then.

Me: Aight bet

End of convo

Hanging up the phone, I looked up and everybody was looking at me. My aunt telling uncle Hershey to talk some sense into me.

"What?"

"Look, I get that you're upset but, don't go do sumn you'll regret," she said.

I sighed, "Look auntie. I'm not the one in the wrong here."

"I understand you're hurt. But, going to see another female right after your fight with Tima is not gonna solve anything. Y'all have been thru so much. And have come too far for you to mess it all up now. Hershey talk to him."

"She is right, nephew. Now you know we brought you up better than that," he said.

"Y'all, I hear what y'all are saying. But, can y'all just support me right now? Just be on my side. I got enough people out here opposing me. Y'all all I got left right now."

They just nodded their heads and agreed to disagree for the time being. I shook off the bad vibes I had and went and got dressed. I let Dmitri know that we would link with Meechy later on to all catch up. He agreed and let me know he'd hit me up for when to come thru.