Scary Stories and Tag in the Dark

^No Ones POV^
"One night, a kid decided to go camping with some friends. It seemed harmless. As they were setting up camp, he offered to get wood for the group. He wandered into a dark part of the forest. Then you could here some one scream. He was dead. And he still haunts the forest to this day," Mina said dramaticly. Her story wasn't actually that scary and it was the traditional 'gets killed then haunts place forever' theme. Everyone was quiet.  "SERIOUSLY?! COME ON WAS I THAT BAD?" Mina asked yelling just loud enough for an angry boy to awaken.

Bakugo woke up. He turned around so he was facing everyone else and said "Can you shut the fuck up you shrimp eating flamingo raccoon looking little shit. Why are you so loud? I'm trying to sleep!"

"We're telling scary stories and Mina's... Mina's wasn't very scary..." Kirishima said trying to sound as nice as possible. "Sorry for waking you up."

"You're fine. It was Flamingo Fuck over there that woke me up." He growled trying to be intimidating, Kirishima just found it cute.

"May I tell a scary story?" Tokoyami asked looking satisfied, probably seeing this as karma for Mina daring him to G-Note himself.

"Sure! Go ahead!, Tsu said, interested in what she hoped, but also feared, would be an actual scary story.

"This kid dreamed of being a hero. He was so excited. He wanted to be just like his favorite hero, Death Metal. One day, the kid stumbled upon a crime scene that Death Metal was taking care of. When Death Metal was done, the kid immediately ran up to him to thank him. Death Metal said he wanted to talk to the kid privately. But instead, the next day, the child was reported dead. Murdered, but no one knew by who. Over the next five years, fifteen more citizens were killed near Death Metal Crime Scenes. Nine of them were children. The killer still is on the run. Waiting, watching. And no one knows if Death Metal is the murderer, or if some one was trying to make him look like it." As Tokoyami finished his story, everyone was terrified.

Except, of course, Bakugo. Kirishima was so scared, he didn't notice how Bakugo backed up closer to Kirishima a little to sooth his fear, some of the others noticed though but kept quiet and Bakugo's small action worked. "Oh come on, it wasn't that scary," Everyone turned to look at Bakugo.

"Are you CRAZY?!" Sero asked actually somewhat surprised that Bakugo wasn't scared.

"Ok then, Mr. 'I'm not scared of anything', tell a scary story." Taylor said. She hasn't talked much, she was working on an animation, but the power was out so she had to stop using her tablet as much or it would die.

"Fine. Get ready to be shook to your absolute core," Bakugo replied looking smug. They were going to be terrified, and they knew it.

"A kid at the age of four got her quirk. It was a quirk called 'Most feared'. Her quirk allowed her to become what a person most feared if she wanted. She just needed to look them in the eye. Most saw this power as a villains power. But she knew she could use it for good. No one believed her though, and soon she listened. She became a villain. Filled with rage and hatred, she went off to kill everyone who's ever wronged her, doubted her. But now, she's killing hero's. No one knows who she is. And her #1 target.... are the U.A students who got in this year. One specifically, Monoma from 1-B. He's the one who first told her it was a villains quirk. He was the one who took his quirk and U.A, for granted. How'd he be the first one to tell her? Because, they're siblings," He finished. No one could notice how Kirishima's hands wrapped around Bakugo's waist and pulled Bakugo even closer, somehow, thanks to the blanket.

Even Tokoyami was scared, hiding in Shojis Dupli-Arms. Kaminari was still holding onto Sero for dear life and was muttering memes so he could feel better. Midoriya fainted half was through Tokoyami's story, and then woke up near the end of Bakugo's and fainted again.

"I have an idea! How about we play hide and go seek tag in the dark! When Midoriya wakes up, of course. Mina, Hagakure, Tsu, Uraraka, Jirou, Momo, can I talk to you?" Taylor stood up far enough from the group to not be heard. "I have a way we can get the biggest ships to confess. One by one we lock pairs in the rooms until they confess, and then we let them out, and we continue playing like nothing happened." After that all the girls walked back, all looking smug, the boys were terrified, well most of them, Bakugo was just curious and annoyed that he didn't know what they were planing.

"Ok so this is how the game'll work! It will be like the cavalry battles, but only two people, and no points. Basically one of you gets a piggyback ride. And yes, you'll have your blanket. The whole upstairs is ok, and so it the main room, the lounge, and kitchen down here. You can use your phones as lights! Now, let's draw lots to see who's it!" Taylor explained, getting one of the box from earlier, and putting in new papers with the pairs.

She pulled out Bakugo and Kirishima. "Bakugo and Kirishima! We'll wait for everyone to get ready and then we'll start!" Taylor announced. She climbed  on top of Iida and wrapped the blanket around them, but was careful to make sure he would see so they didn't run into a wall. Everyone else did the same.

"You're all screwed!!" Bakugo declared from atop Kirishima. Needless to say, they all knew it was true. Kaminari was on top of Sero, Midoriya on Todoroki, Aoyama on Koda, Uraraka on Tsu, Hagakure on Mina, Ojiro on Sato, Tokoyami on Shoji, and Jirou on Momo.

"Ok! Everyone has a ten second head start to get away from them! Ready, Set, Go!" Taylor said as her and Iida ran off.

"What's the plan Katsuki?" Kirishima asked, even though he knew what it was. Get Tsu, then get Hagakure, then get Midoriya. Even though it was tag and you get one person but Bakugo doesn't really care.

"Well, Eijiro, first we're getting that invisible shit, then that frog bitch, and then that damn nerd, Deku!" Bakugo replied with. Kirishima wasn't the least bit surprised.

"But you can only tag one person?" Kirishima pointed out.

"Well then we'll just go after that invisible shit and pinky,"

"Fine by me," Kirishima said, and then the ften seconds were up.

"Let's go Eijiro!" Bakugo called, sending shivers of fear down every ones spine. They were in deep shit.
————————————————————

*Hagakure's POV*

Mina and I hid near one of the rooms, in a bathroom. "Hey Mina?" I ask from atop her.

"Yeah?"

"Who's going in the room first?" I asked. It was hard to choose but we had a plan.

"Kirishima and Bakugo. Since they're it. That, and because I'm pretty sure they've been pinning the longest. That also will make everyone more relaxed, yet in fear, and after awhile of them being in the room, and then BAM! We let them out and all hell breaks loose! Or they just confess and we do it the easy way," Mina said trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Ok then! They're coming for us first, I know it, it's because of what I dared Kirishima to do. Honestly I wonder if they're already together, they seem so comfortable saying each others first names." I wonder out loud. Mina gave me a big smile. Though my phones flashlight bright ness was down, her smile glowed.

She's so cute. AH! What am I saying?! I mean I know she likes girls, she came out a week ago but... ugh I don't know!! A sudden 'boom!' snapped me out of my thoughts. "It's our time to shine! Open the room door, trick them in there, then lock it!" Mina said mischievously.

"Heck Yeah!" Was my only reply as we walking out the door. They saw us. We opened the door and walked in, they saw Mina, and my clothes "floating." They ran into the room past us, we were still at the door. Then we quickly locked them in there.

"YOU LITTLE SHITS! YOURE GOING TO REGRET THIS!!!" Bakugo screeched and tried to break down the door and burn it. But Momo's doors were, for some reason, strong as fuck.

"We'll let you out when you two confess!" Mina said like we didn't just trap the most dangerous person in a room. We're screwed when they get out. But, for now, they had to confess before Mina had to start running for both of our lives.

————————————————————
A/N- get ready for the next one.