The Time has Come to Cuddle Cats

*No Ones POV*

"Be thankful, you fucks," Jiro said walking to the rest of the girls with Yao-Momo.

"I KNOW I SAW WHAT YOU DID WITH SHINSO AND OJIRO YOU CLEVER FUCK!" Mina said pointing at her.

"Yeah, it wasn't that hard, pretty sure he was going to go over to him anyway," Jiro said a cat walked in between her and Yao-Momo. It was Violet. "Awww, shes so cute!!" Jiro and Yao-Momo say at the same time, Jiro picking it up while Yao-Momo pet it.

"Hey guys, I just got a text from Mic, him and Dad are coming to the dorms, they'll be here in about five minutes," Shinso announced. Everyone put down the cats and let them walk around as they made sure everything was in order, which it was.

They all gathered around the door, Kirishima having the honors of opening it to welcome them since he came up with the idea. There was a knock. Kirishima opened the door, and the moment they all saw Aizawa,

"WE LOVE YOU!!" Was shouted at him, Bakugo muttering it. They entered the room, and Aizawa was so happy. He saw his favorite cats, and cat cookies. What s blessed day.

"Thank you all so much," He said, giving a hug to the whole class. He was a really good hugger, what the heck?

"Mr. Aizawa, are yo ready to cuddle cats, eat cookies, and watch your favorite movie?" Sero asks.

"Hell yeah I am," he said, giving the class a smile, and then moving to the couch, as Sato had already gotten the cookies to give Aizawa, putting them on the coffee table and then sitting with the rest of the class who was next to Aizawa, the cats in their laps. They started up the movie, and everything felt right. What a lucky, lucky, teacher, and what lucky students they are to have Aizawa in their lives.