Cats... so many Cats

*Ojiro POV*

We left for the cat cafe, talking along the way. Every now and then Kaminari, Sero, and rarely Kirishima, would give snarky comments about my and Shinso. So I was red the whole walk, and so was Shinso. "We're here!" Kirishima announced looking at a sign that said "New York Cat Café" with cat paws as the 'A's. "We're here for 11:00?" Kirishima told the girl working at the counter.

"Yep! This way!" She responds, showing us to a room with cats. Adorable, fluffy, tiny, cats. "What can I get you all to drink?"

"Can we have a Strawberry Sweet Tea?" Kirishima asks pointing to himself and Bakugo.

"Sure! What about you four?"

"Orange Soda," Sero says.

"Lemonade!" Kaminari answers.

"Black coffee," Shinso says tiredly.

"Vanilla Bean Frap," I say.

"Ok! They'll be here shortly," She said but not before putting a list of the cats along with pictures down on the table we were sitting at in the corner of the room.

"I got us a private room so... who's ready to pet some cats? Also, if you really want one of the cats, and I mean really want one, you can ask to buy one, no joke," Kirishima told us.

"Eiji, you made the biggest mistake by telling us that. We might buy them all. And by We I mean Shinso and Ojiro. And perhaps I mean me as well," Bakugo told his boyfriend.

"Hey! We're not getting a cat!" I say.

"Wait, really because I brought like five cat crates from home," Shinso said.

"Why?!?!" I ask.

"Dad required me to," He said simply.

"Well then guess Taiki might have another cat friend," Kirishima said challengingly.

"Ereki might have a cat friend too, this kitten is fucking adorable," Kaminari said with a small dark brown almost black tabby kitten sleeping in his lap. The girl from earlier came in holding a tray with our drinks.

"Here ya go! Anything else you need?" She said putting down the tray.

"Nope! We're good!" Kirishima said with a smile.

A fluffy silver-gray kitten walked up to Shinso and I. Kirishima and Bakugo playing with a brown spotted kitten. Basically everyone was playing with at least one kitten and a few other cats.

"Shinso,Shinso Shinso Shinso, I know I said we're not getting a cat but uh yeah fuck that we are getting a cat. Maybe two..." I said whispering the last part Shinso somehow hear it.

"I pick one you pick the other?" He offers.

"Deal," I accept. I get a plain cream colored cat, with bright yellow-green eyes, and medium fur. On the list of cats it said her name was Buttercup. But you were allowed to rename them, and not that I hate the name, but I think it should be Kashii.

"I want this one," I say holding, the newly named, Kashii.

"Okay, I want this one," Shinso said holding the silver-gray kitten we first played with. "His name's Arashi!"