The Pride Dance

Will this be a thicc boi? Perhaps.

y'aren't ever going to leaven't

God: Kyo and I are going to get suits!!!

TheHardestGay: Katsu and I are getting new suits, too. Mind if we come with you to look?

IReallyDontCare: Of course you and Bakugo can come with us.

TheHardestGay: Thanks!

DANKYEET: Hanta and I already have our suits, we just need to get somethings to decorate them.

GravityDontDoShit: Wait you two are actually going to wear suits?! Not just your regular clothes??

FlexGay: Uraraka, It's a gay party. We bow down to the gay.

GayFrog: Ochaco, ready to go get dresses?

GravityDontDoShit: Yep!

BrokenFuckingArms: Is everybody going to get stuff for the dance?

FastDad: Yes, probably!

~timeskip and now its Ojiro's POV~

It was finally time for the dance to start, and our class were the first ones there. There was a stand where you could get pins, of any flag, and a food stand. All the boys had suits on, as well as Yaomomo and Jiro, while the rest of the girls were wearing dresses.

Pride songs were playing and the dance floor was rainbow. I got my flag pin first. At first we all hung out, talking with the other classes. There was a slow dance song, and Hagakure was next to me and pulled me away, and I see Mina wink in my direction, probably at Hagakure, while pulling Shinso away. "Ask him to dance, Ojiro," Hagakure said to me.

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure we're just friends," I said. It's didn't seem like a good idea... suddenly I was pushed back onto the dance floor. Right next to Shinso. He saw me and bowed, asking a question. "Will you..."

*Kirishima POV*

The slow dance song came on and Katsuki and I walked up to each other. "May I have this dance?" I asked him,m while bowing. I look up to see him blush a bit.

"Of course you damn idiot," Katsuki said taking my hand. He was obviously flustered or I would have heard him call me Ei. I love flustering him. We walked into the dance floor and danced staring into each other's eyes. He looked handsome as ever, and so... soft.

I moved to close the gap between our lips, him following. Soon our lips connected and we kissed, just like the one that made us we realized each other. Except longer, and this time my eyes were closed throughout the kiss.

*Sero POV*

We danced, as energetic as we could, and this was the best time I've ever had. Denki had on the biggest and brightest smile he's ever had. "I love you," Denki suddenly said moving to kiss me. He did, and I returned the kiss.

"I love you too, Denki," I say smiling into the kiss.

*Jiro's POV*

Momo looked beautiful in the light, obviously the most gorgeous in the room. I love her so much. "Momo," I say getting her attention.

"Yes, Kyo?" She asks.

"Do you want to know how much I love you?" I say.

"Pfft sure," She answers with a smile.

"I love you more than anything else in the world. You are literally my everything and the most talented person I know," I say cheekily. Though it was cheesy it was true. Momo turned a deep red and started making small heart shaped guitar picks. Wait why guitar picks? When she gets flustered does it depend on the person? I've never really flustered her before.

"Kyoka!!!! I love you too!" She said giving me a hug.

"I love you more," I stated. Here comes all out war.

*Tsu POV*

We danced and laughed and had fun, Ochaco was smiling the whole time. "I love you so much I might die from it," I blurt out unconsciously.

"Where did that come from Tsuyu?" Ochaco laughed.

"I don't know I just randomly blurted it out," I answer. "Not like it's a lie."

"Tsuyu!!!" She said flustered. Oh no she's going to float. I was right, she's now floating.

"Just say release!" I remind her.

"Release!" She says. I catch her from falling. "Thanks."

"No problem!" I say back.

*Shinso POV*

"Will you dance with me?" I ask. You've got this. Ojiro looks up at me with surprise. I see confuse in his eyes, turning to something soft. Maybe something like calmness, contentness, lo—

"Y-Yes," He said pulling out of my thoughts. It was like the stars were in his eyes. He looked amazing.

"Well then, let's dance," I say. I've never really danced, but I've seen dad and pops dance so I think I'll be fine. We danced, it was a little awkward but comforting.

"Hey Shinso," Ojiro says near the end of the dance whil his head was resting on my shoulder. I was noticeably red because of this.

"Yeah Ojiro?" I ask as he lifts his head from my shoulder and looks me in the eyes.

"Shinso," he paused looking like he was contemplating what to say. "Shinso, I like you. I like-like you. Even love you maybe. What I'm trying to say is— Shinsowillyoubemyboyfriend?"

"Wait, really? Like you're not joking? You're serious?" I ask happiness bubbling inside me.

"Well yeah. I seriously like you," He said blushing.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend," I say, giving him a hug. His tail started wagging as he hugged back. Holy shit he's adorable. "Does this mean I can call you Mashirao?"

"Nah," he says. What? "Call me Mashi, it's easier,"

"Then call me Hitoshi. Or any nickname you come up with," I say.

"Can we not tell the class yet?" Mashirao asks.

"Whatever you want, Mashi," I say. "Shall we continue dancing?"

"We shall," Mashirao snickers.

*Mina POV*

Me and Hagakure watched Ojiro and Shinso from afar, seeing that our plan worked. We weren't going to tell anyone though, I want them to embarrass themselves and get bombarded with questions from the class. "We really are the best at matchmaking, aren't we?" Hagakure said.

"Yeah, yeah we are," I respond. Tonight was a nice night.

So this was a thicc boi. I've been listening to Turbulent (Clean) all day because it's out and it's great. Bye, Rin out!