Cuddles

>No Ones POV<

Everyone followed Momo out of the lounge, and into the hallway. After a minute of walking, she turned left, and opened a bedroom door. "I'm going to let you guys pick which room you want! You all can go look in there, just don't break anything!" She offered, and looked to Bakugo at the last part. Everyone entered the room. It was amazing. It had a round bed in the middle, with a curtain going around it. It had a great view, even from the first floor. The bed was comfortable. Like really comfortable. There was a fireplace as well.

(That's the room, i suck at describing things

(That's the room, i suck at describing things.)

"Can me and Hagakure have it?" Mina asked the rest of her classmates. They agreed. Mina and Hagakure detached from the group, got their stuff and put it in the room, and then came back to the group. They were not missing their ships having adorable moments. What do you expect from the biggest shippers in the class?

"Oh! I forgot to say, there are three rooms down here, seven rooms upstairs, including mine, which me and Jirou will be using because it's my room, and my parents room is off limits because parents," Momo said as they got to the next room. It was more beach and ocean themed. Everyone knew who was getting this room.

"Can me and Ochaco have this room? Ribbit

"Can me and Ochaco have this room? Ribbit." Tsu asked. Everyone nodded, and Tsu and Uraraka did the same thing Mina and Hagakure did. (Oh btw, I never mentioned this but Uraraka and Tsu are already together, before this book started, I need at lest one couple already in class 1-A! Also I just have so many ships to focus on.)

Momo then took everyone to the last room of the first floor. It was nice and modern. It had a desk near the bed, which was, for the record, a super comfortable bed.

 It had a desk near the bed, which was, for the record, a super comfortable bed