Dont Fuck With 1-A, They have the Power of Aizawa and Gay on Their Side! AAAA

*No Ones POV*

"Never have I ever been Bakugo," Kaminari said.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Bakugo yelled. He almost reached Kaminari and sent an explosion to his face, but Kirishima already was holding him back.

"I have fucked no mothers," Kaminari said.

"I sure hope not," Sero said. Bakugo reluctantly put a finger down.

"Never have I ever been called a furry," Sero snickered. Ojiro And Tokoyami put a finger down.

"Well fuck you too Sero," They said at the same time.

"Never have I ever had a girlfriend," Bakugo said. Kaminari, Uraraka, Tsu, Jiro, and Yaomomo put a finger down.

"Never have I ever hated the color black," Tokoyami said. Mina, Aoyama, and Uraraka put a finger down.

"Never have I ever had hair with a color other than white," Shoji said. Everyone in the class who wasn't out (Sorry Kirishima) besides Tokoyami put a finger down.

"Feathers," Tokoyami said blankly.

"Never have I ever been part of the dekusquad," Mina said. The circle now going around a second time. Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, Tsu, and Todoroki put a finger down.

"Never have I ever had an Oreo!" Hagakure exclaimed. Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and Todoroki put a finger down.

"You need to try them," Kaminari said.

"Never have I ever not had green hair," Tsu said everyone but Midoriya put a finger down.

"GODFUCKINGPOPROCKDAMNSONOFA—" Guess who got out. Yayyyyy. Bakugo can join his boyfriend in the after life. Kirishima and Bakugo checked the time to see it was 8:12. They needed to get back to Haneki and Taiki, and Bakugo was tired.

The game continued, getting Todoroki, then Kaminari, next Uraraka, also Iida, Mina, Sero etc. out. Slowly the group thinned. By 10:30, no one was down in the common room. At 11:00, for some reason, everyone was alerted with a message from Aizawa.

TasteTheDepressionMotherFucker: We will be holding a Pride Dance Friday. Any one from the LGBT+ community can come of course, as well as straight allies. Good night.