It's Pride Month Bitches

y'aren't ever going to leaven't

TheHardestGay: HAPPY PRIDE MONTH YALL.

Pigs: ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 HAPPY PRIDE MONTHHHH!!!!!!!!

DANKYEET: DO YALL WANNA HAVE A GAY PARTY IN THE DORMS??!???!??

FlexGay: FUCK YEAHHH!!!! ALSO IM FIXING SOMETHING.

FlexGay has changed ExplodeYourFace's name to GayBomb

GayBomb: Why are you all talking in fucking caps.

GayBomb: ALRIGHT WHO THE FUCK CHANGED MY NAME?!

FlexGay: I did. You gotta fit your boyfriends theme, bro.

GayBomb: Fuck you.

GayBomb: And yes we're having a gay party it's fucking required when you have a class full of gays.

SoBasicallyImMonky: @everyone GET READY FOR A GAY PARTY AT 3:00. AKA IN 7 HOURS EVERYONE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OR BUY YOUR FLAGS IDC.

ImGoingGhost: Ojiro heard "Gay Party" and fucking went for it.

Twinkling: Mon ami, would you like to help me decorate for the party?

ImGoingGhost: HECK YEAH!!!!!

Twinkling: I'll ask Aizawa if we can go to the store and get what we need.

Dead!: Bye I'm getting my shit together for once.

God: This will be great!!!

IReallyDontCare: EVERYONE GO GO GO!!

*MomoJiro POV*

Yaomomo and Jiro put their phones down and went to Yaomomo's old dorm room, which is where all their pride and extra stuff was put. Like their suits and dresses. Jiro grabbed her Bi flag and shirt, while Yaomomo grabbed her lesbian flag and skirt, with a white shirt that says "As straight as a rainbow," and got her high knee pastel rainbow socks.

"Kyoka, can I do some makeup on you? Not too much though!" Yaomomo asked her girl friend.

"Uh sure!" Jiro answered. Yaomomo and Jiro left the room to go back to their dorm. Jiro sat on the bed as Yaomomo got out her makeup kit and sat in front of her.

"Close your eyes, and open them when I tell you to," Yaomomo said.

"M'kay," Jiro responded. Yaomomo did Jiro's eyeshadow as the Bi flag, and on her checks the flag as well. I don't know shit about makeup sorry oof.

"Done!" Yaomomo said handing Jiro a mirror.

"Holy shut I love it!!! Thank you so much Momo!!!" Jiro said hugging her.

"You're welcome! I'm gonna do mine now, and then we can hang out in our dorm?" Yaomomo said.

"Yeah! Maybe we could write a song or something..." Jiro trailed off.

"Sure Kyo!" Yaomomo said.

"Did-did you just call me Kyo?" Jiro asked.

"Maybe??" Yaomomo said blushing slightly.

"I think it's cute," Jiro responded.

*Kiribaku POV*

Kirishima and Bakugo got out of bed and got out their pride clothes. Both had rainbow flag shirts and Kirishima had a rainbow head band. Earlier they had Mina come over and put the flag on their cheeks. They decided to help Aoyama and Hagakure with decorating since they hadn't got a chance to change into their pride clothes.

"Wow. They really decorated," Kirishima said at the sight. There was a Pan flag, Bi flag, gay flag, and an ace flag hanging up in each corner of the common room. Sato must have helped them at some point, because their where Pan cookies, Bi cupcakes, gay ice cream, and some Ace muffins with marshmallows inside. It was freaking great. But it was missing stuff.

"So... perhaps I got money form Aizawa so that we could buy every gay movie and get flag blankets and pillows..." Bakugo said smugly.

"Seriously Katsu?" Kirishima said laughing "Well, we better get going then. It's already 11:27,"

*OjiShin POV*

"Hey Ojiro, want to go to the party 'matching'?" Shinso asks.

"Huh? Oh sure!" Ojiro says turning around.

"Ok, so want to meet up in my dorm and we can see what we can match? Bring your pride stuff, of course," Shinso suggested.

"Sure!" Ojiro said his tail wagging.

Cute... Shinso thought. "K, see you in five!"

"Yep!" Ojiro said walking off to his dorm. They had met back in Shinso's dorm, having their pride clothes spread out on his bed.

"Well since we both have hats, you having a fedora, we could ware those, and then tie the bandannas to our wrist, and then socks too?" Shinso said.

"Yeah! I can make us flower crowns if you want," Ojiro stated.

"Fuck yeah!!!" Shinso said.

"Want to help?" Ojiro asked wagging his tail.

"OF COURSE," Shinso said. They headed out to find some gay ass flowers.