The Girls. Because Girls.

*Uraraka POV*

As I fixed up the living room of my small house, I heard a knock at the door. "Coming! Just give my a second!" I ran to the door, opening it up seeing Tsu.

"Hey Chaco! Kero," Tsu says holding a small cooler-bag, probably filled with water bottles and Caprisuns.

"Hey Tsu! You can put that in the kitchen. Can you help me with the last bit of the living room? All I have to move is the coffee table and the couches a bit," I say letting Tsu in.

"Of course I can, kero," She said leaving the cooler-bag in the kitchen and moving the coffee table with me.

About ten minutes later, everyone else had arrived, and we settled on doing Hamilton first. "Who's being who? We don't have enough people. There's only seven of us," Kendo says.

"We can draw lots for main characters and as we go on we can figure out who'll be who," Yaomomo said.

"Good idea! I'll go get stuff so we can draw lots," I said walking into a different room. I came back, having the lots already set up. "Ok, who wants to go first?"

"Oh! I'll go!" Yaomomo said. She reached for a paper and read it. "I got George Washington!"

"I'm next!" Mina said grabbing a paper. "I got Eliza!!"

"My turn," Kendo took a paper from the box "I'm Lafayette!"

"I'll go next, kero," Tsu walked up and got a paper "I'm Burr."

Jiro stood up and got a paper "I'm Laurens."

"Ooh Ooh! My turn!!" Hagakure picked up a piece of paper. "ALEXANDER HAMILTON!" She screeched to the end of 'Alexander Hamilton' when she saw who is got.

"Which means I'm..." I took the last piece of paper "Hercules Mulligan!!"

"Ok ok ready?" I ask everyone.

"Yes!" I get in unison. I turned on the first song, Alexander Hamilton, and made sure the playlist wasn't on shuffle. Tsu started singing.

"How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore and a scotsman," She continues but the author won't write the rest because she wants this out ASAP because she feels bad.