The Next Morning

-No Ones POV-
And just like Kami and Sero planned, everyone woke up at 4:20am. Except Bakugo, Kirishima, Todoroki, and Midoriya. They woke up at 5:00am. While the two couples were asleep, everyone was debating who out of the two couples was the cutest couple. "It's obviously Kiribaku." Mina defended.

"No! Tododeku!" Uraraka argued. And argued. The debate was finally settled, for now, which was the cutest couple. Kirishima has Bakugo clinging to him like a monkey looking very angry for being woken up, Todoroki and Midoriya were just holding hands, but their heads were leaning on one anothers.

"For now, it's Kiribaku. But it will change!" Uraraka stated. The war has started. While the other girls were arguing about ships, Jirou and Momo were cooking Breakfast. Momo has decided to turn the power back on that morning because most ships had become canon. So now everyone who was awake was catching up on social media.
-We going back to the chat part of this for a sec-
Flamingo has changed Flamingo's name to FlamingoOnAnAcidTrip

FlamingoOnAnAcidTrip: Thank you Bakugo for the name.

Bakubitch: Fuck you.

FlamingoOnAnAcidTrip: Can't. That's Kiri's job.

Bakubitch: YOURE GOING TO FUCKING DIE AKLSJEHjsjskksisia

Kirisunshine: I took his phone.

DANKI has named the chat y'aret ever going to escape

FlexTape: Babe. Why didn't you do this in the first place?????

DANKi: I just got the idea last night leave me alone.

FlexTape: Understandable.

DANKi: Omg Wait.

DANKi has changed EmoBird to BigBird

FlamingoOnAnAcidTrip: Oh my god yeesss.

Bakubitch: STOP CHATING YOURE IN THE SAME ROOM!!

Kirisunshine: I gave him his phone back.
—oof And now back to actual writing—

"Breakfast is ready!" Momo called. Everyone gathered at the table, Momo And Jirou had made pancakes. "How was everyone's sleep?" Momo asked.

"Well it was good, but before I fell asleep, I heard the wii theme song being blasted from Pikachu's room, and I couldn't kill him for it!" Bakugo yelled.

"Why didn't you just leave your room?" Sero asked. Bakugo mumbled something. "What?" Sero said teasingly. He mumbled a little louder. "Say it louder Bakubro!!" He exclaimed.

"BECAUSE EIJI IS TO FUCKING WARM AND ADORABLE AND THE POWER WAS STILL OF YOU SPIDER-MAN RIP-OFF!" Bakugo screamed, and hid is Kirishima's sweatshirt to prevent him from killing Sero.

"Awwww Katsu!" Kirishima said with his signature toothy smile, while holding Bakugo closer for a hug. "How are you going to eat?" Kirishima asked.

"I'll hold my plate." Bakugo responded, while grabbing his plate to finish his pancakes.

"Well, hope your ready for another day with the class! Where should we go?" Momo asked.

"The arcade!" The Bakusquad exclaimed, Bakugo shouted more, but same difference.

"Ok, everyone, get changed to clothes, and we'll leave!" Momo announces when everyone was done. Everyone left to their rooms to change. Kirishima got out his hair gel, he brought it because he knew that they were staying the extra night.

~~timeskip brought to you by writers block~~

In 30 minutes, everyone was ready to leave for the arcade.