Horror Anticipation

*No One's POV*

And just like that, it was Friday. Everyone was either terrified or excited about the horror night. That night, before the movies started, Tokoyami and Shoji decided to say they were dating. Taylor also decided to tag along because it sounded fun, and she could use some of the scenes for her animations.

All of Class 1-A could barely focus, not just because of the Horror night, but because it was a Friday. All except Bakugo, Todoroki, and Tokoyami, who was hiding his excitement for the horror night inside. Aizawa didn't really care much, it was a regular Friday for him. He just stayed wrapped in his cocoon as Present Mic tried to teach.

Emphasis on tried. The class would barely listen, and twenty minutes into class, Present Mic finally gave up. He said that they could have a free day and told the other teachers for the periods after his. As you could expect, the Bakusquad was thinking of dumb things to do while Sero tried to convince them to not, but that obviously didn't work.

The Dekusquad was talking about studying and tests, not being full of memes and regret of making the squad a thing. They were all very excited for the horror night, but everyone but Todoroki was scared of what the movies would be. Because Bakugo was picking them. As well as Tokoyami.

The emosquad, besides Jiro, Todoroki, and Bakugo, were talking about how they were excited for the horror night. And how now they could have the rights to call everyone who was scared a coward. The girls from both squads branched off and went to where Momo and Hagakure were talking. They started talking about their ships, and they wondered if any more would get together.

"Who do you guys ship Shinso with?" Hagakure asked the girls.

"Hmm... Well, that's a hard question, he hasn't interacted with the whole class yet. I'm going to wait for my answer until after tonight!" Uraraka said with a smile, the other girls agreeing with her, and so they continued to talk about the already existing relationships. And then came back the Tododeku v Kiribaku debate.

"No! Tododeku is better! I saw them feeding each other, and cuddling on the couch watching Love, Simon!" Uraraka and Tsu said five minutes into arguing. Then Mina and Hagakure exchanged a glance. Though she couldn't see the girl's face, she knew Hagakure was agreeing with her.

"Well, Hagakure and I have a video from yesterday that will prove you wrong," Mina claimed, getting her phone out and playing the video.

The video started, the girls hiding so they wouldn't be seen, you could see Bakugo who was stretching his arms from drumming. Then, Kirishima ran right up to Bakugo and gave him a hug and a kiss.

"You were amazing Katsu!!" Kirishima said, Bakugo just smiled at him.

"I saw you smile in front of the whole class! I'm so proud!!!" Kirishima was acting like a puppy, throwing all this affection at Bakugo, he just laughed and tightened the hug.

"Yeah, yeah I smiled."

"YOUR LAUGH IS ADORABLE WHAT THE HECK!" Kirishima yelled, tackling Bakugo and jumping on top of him, covering him in kisses.

"Get off Eiji! We gotta clean the stage!" Bakugo whispering the last part to Kirishima that the phone didn't pick up.

"Ok, Katsuki!" Kirishima said, and they got to work. Then the video ended.

"OH MY GOD, THAT'S ADORABLE WHAT THE HECK???" Uraraka and the rest of the girls said besides Mina and Hagakure.

"Oh, can I also point out, Bakugo is wearing Kirishima's S W E A T E R." Hagakure said when the girls had calmed down.

"WAIT WHAT?!" They screamed in unison.

"Yep," Mina said.

"Let me see that again!" Tsu said, taking the phone, the girls huddling around her to watch.

"OH, MY— HE IS!!" Jiro said, pointing at the Bakugo on the screen that had been paused.

"WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE SO CUTE!?" The girls exclaimed.

"Oh. My. God. KIRISHIMA IS WEARING BAKUGO'S SKULL SHIRT!!!"  Tsu pointed out.

"How?! I thought Kirishima was taller than Bakugo?" Mina asked walking up to the screen.

"Bakugo and Kirishima have the same shirt size, but Kirishima always gets hoodies and sweaters in a few sizes up," Momo stated.

"How do you know that?" Uraraka asked.

"Kirishima asks me for sweaters and hoodies in bigger sizes because I know the most comfortable materials." She explained. Everyone made an 'Oh' shape with their mouth.

"Schools out, " Aizawa said from out of nowhere, the class rushed out the classroom to get ready for the horror night.

"See you all in a minute!" Uraraka and Tsu called, breaking off at the dorms, as did the rest of Class 1-A, Taymor texting the shipping group chat that she'd be there in fifteen minutes. Little did they know how many ships they didn't think happening that night, would happen that night.

————————————————————
A/N-Hope you guys liked it! Yeah I know I'm changing my update schedule a lot but school exists and it sucks. Bye!