Decorated and Ready, Time for Tea!

*Hagakure POV*

Everyone who didn't go with the dekusquad or bakusquad, minus Koda, had finished the set ups for the couples. The baking materials were out in the kitchen, Yao-Momo made special aprons for them, and it was themed with custom stickers of the two.

On the Tododeku side, the bed had on new sheets, Deku themed, their own custom stickers as well, and, thanks to Tokoyami's idea, matching custom killjoy costumes for all of the couples.

Kamisero on the other hand, had memes absolutely everywhere. On one of the couches, you could see every Shrek movie, The Bee Movie, and every Despicable Me movie. Their own custom stickers were also everywhere. Each couple had a banner somewhere that said 'Happy (two day late) Three Month Anniversary!'. Oh, I'm just so happy for my ships!!!!!

"Hagakure, since we're done here, do you want some tea?" Yao-Momo said as we walked to the kitchenette, where nothing had been set up.

"Oh, sure! What kind? Like what's going on in your life type or actual tea? I'm down for either!" I reply, happier than usual.

"Both, if you want. Want to go first while I make actual tea?" Yao-Momo asked. I can finally get my feelings off my chest! Yao-Momo will definitely keep it a secret.

"Sure! Ok, so you know when the Emosquad first performed? And how Mina and I took the video of Kiribaku? Well, while we were laughing, I noticed she had freckles, they're very hard to see far away, but you could still see them faintly. She said her makeup had come off and I said she should go a day without the makeup over it. Guess she really liked it like that, because she's not putting the makeup on anymore. I really like her, too, but I don't know if she likes me back," I say. Wow, I said a lot.

"Wow! I saw the freckles sometimes and just wondered what they were. I decided not to ask because I thought that might be rude of me." Yao-Momo said. "I suppose it's my turn now?"

"Yup!" I say cheerfully.

"Well, you all probably know this, but I really like Jiro. She's freaking adorable, and she gets me! She also has an interesting music taste that I actually really like, and she's teaching me how to play some of her instruments! I feel somewhat confident, she might actually like me? I don't know. Also Hagakure, about Mina, she's totally into you! I heard from Jiro that she gushed about you sometimes!" Yao-Momo said in her always-optimistic tune.

"I think you might be right. Thank you Yao-Momo! Also yeah it's pretty obvious that you and Jiro like each other," I say back, my confidence really boosted.

"Oh, look, the teas done! Here ya go, careful, it may be hot," Yao-Momo said pouring our tea and handing a cup to me. After a few minutes of random chatting, my phone buzzed, so did Yao-Momo's.

Shipping

Pigs: Bakusquad is heading back! How do we get only Kamisero to the commons and Kiribaku to the kitchen?

God: Mina, stop the group at the park, I'll meet you there and give you some kind folds, say it's a walking break so you can sneak away for a second.

GayFrog: Can we have some too? Ribbit. We'll be leaving in a few minutes.

God: Of course! I can wait at the park!

IReallyDontCare: Yeah I'll wait too, it's actually kinda cool there.

God: Yeah! Mina, I'm here!

Pigs: Thank you Yao-Momo!

ImGoingGhost: They'll love their surprises!!!

Pigs: Yeah they will! I bet you guys did great!

GravityDontDoShit: Yao-Momo!!! Could you make sweaters for Ereki and Taiki to wear?!??

God: Why yes, I could!

GravityDontDoShit: Ok thanks! Then can you put Ereki in the commons and Taiki in the kitchen?

God: Yes, I can ask Koda to. Hagakure, can you come run as quickly as you can to the park, and get the sweaters? I would say make sure no one sees you, but you're already invisible so just be quick because we need this before the bakusquad gets there.

Pigs: She won't have to run too fast, Kaminari and Sero are trying the Spider-Man kiss on every tree.

ImGoingGhost: That's so cute!!! And I'll be there in like three minutes, I'm pretty fast!

God: Thank you!

ImGoingGhost: Np! Also earlier I changed Koda's name and I think he likes it!

Pigs: What is it?

ImGoingGhost: kOwaii

IReallyDontCare: THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN ABOUT MY PURE PURE CHILD!!!

DM's between kOwaii and ImGoingGhost

ImGoingGhost: Hey, Koda, do you think you could help me put sweaters on Ereki and Taiki and put them in the respective ship rooms?

kOwaii: 😊

ImGoingGhost: Emojis now? You'll be typing words soon! I get being shy. And thank you!

kOwaii: 😁👍