Late Anniversary With Some Beautiful Boys

A/N- Art by Mokii on Instagram and YouTube, FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!! Also I have my phone back thankfully WOO WOO!!
————————————————————

DM's between Pigs and ImGoingGhost

Pigs: HAGAKURE!!! ARE YOU AWARE THAT TWO DAYS AGO WAS KIRIBAKUS THREE MONTH ANNIVERSARY??

ImGoingGhost: WE MUST PLAN SOME THING!!!!

Pigs: SHIPPING CHAT??

ImGoingGhost: SHIPPING CHAT!!!!

Shipping

Pigs: @everyone YOU GUYS. IT WAS KIRIBAKUS THREE MONTH ANNIVERSARY TWO DAYS AGO!!!!!! WE MUST PLAN SOMETHING!!!!

GravityDontDoShit: HECC YEAH!!!

Pigs: OK OK O K OK O K

ImGoingGhost: HERES THE IDEA.

Pigs: Kirishima told me that they want to go on a date tonight, but don't know where to go. So what we'll do is have the Bakusquad do something at the arcade, while you all set up the common room. I want red and orange as the theme! Nothing to fancy, you know them. Kirishima's modest and Bakugo has very pride. So I say just do something fun. We'll work on that part.

God: What if they bake stuff together or something? Bakugo is good and cooking and stuff like that, and Kirishima is learning from him.

Pigs: YES!!!

IReallyDontCare: Let's get this shit ready!!!

Pigs: WOOO

GayFrog: Here comes the ship brigade

Pigs: OH. MY. GOD. NOT ONLY IS IT KIRRBAKU THREE MONTH, ITS ALSO KAMISERO AND TODODEKU

IReallyDontCare: JUST SET UP THE KITCHEN FOR KRBK, THE COMMONS FOR KMSR (They can watch stupid meme movies or some shit) AND TDDK CAN GET MIDORIYA'S DORM BUT WE'LL DECORATE IT. URARAKA YOU HAVE ONE OF MIDORIYA'S SPARE DORM KEYS RIGHT?

GravityDontDoShit: Yup! The whole dekusquad does!!

God: Nice thinking Jiro!

IReallyDontCare: Thanks Yao-Momo!

GayFrog: Ha GAYYYY

IReallyDontCare: 1. Who isn't? 2. SHUT IT!!!

ImGoingGhost: Hahahaha!!