Aizawa and Shinso, the Sacred Cat Summoners

*No Ones POV*

"A Shota appreciation day? Well of course! Hitoshi you know we're going to get cats," Present Mic says.

"I was going to help them with dad's appreciation day, but now that you're here I don't have to," Shinso said flopping on the couch.

"DAD?!" Everyone yelled in unison.

"Ar-Are you Aizawa's secret love child or something?" Todoroki asked.

"Shoto! I thought you said you wouldn't do your secret love child conspiracy theories anymore," Midoriya said looking apologetic.

"Nah it's ok, he's right. Bet you can guess the other father," Shinso said.

"It's Present Mic isn't it?" Tsu 'guesses.'

"Yup," Shinso replied

"Ok back to the Shota appreciation day, we need cats and cuddles," Present Mic said bluntly.

"Only cats and cuddles? Nothing else?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, nothing else. Get cats, put cats in room, get Shota over here, y'all play with cats, then y'all cuddle and hug him while watching his favorite movie," Present Mic said. "Oh and Sato, can you make carmel cat-faced cookies?"

"Yeah!" Sato said.

"Question: How the fuck do we get cats?" Bakugo asked.

"Shinso, like his father, is a damn cat whisperer, andtheywontteachmehowtobeone, so Shinso will summon them from where ever they come from," Present Mic explained.

"How the fuck you summon cats. I want to summon cats but they just run," Ojiro asked Shinso turning to him.

"I can tell you how if you want," Shinso said

"PLEASE!" Ojiro said

"Why does he get lessons and not me?!" Present Mic said sounding slightly offended.

"Because, you can learn from dad, pops," Shinso replied simply. "Ojiro, wanna help me summon cats as the first lesson in your training?"

"Heck yeah!!" Ojiro said.

"Kirishima, Bakugo, help Sato out with the cookies. You two are the only ones other than Sato that I'm pretty sure know how to cook. Everyone else, make the most comfortable couch you can," Present Mic said walking towards the dorm door. "Have it done in thirty minutes, that's when I'll bring Shota over," after that, he walked out the door and the class got to work.