Plan Activate

A/N-Anyway Yee the bois just do shit in this chapter idk. Also, this happened a few days ago and I feel like Kami would do this so take a small story.
*in sex ed*
Aizawa: *talking about how boys like to make a game out of touching each other's private parts*
Kami: Woah! I tuck my homie in and give him a good night kiss, but I don't touch his peen dawg! That's weird!
Aizawa: *look of total disappointment*
————————————————————

*No One's POV*

The boys planned to get to the common room an hour before everyone so they could plan where they would sit, make food etc, etc. When Kaminari and Sero got to the common room, Todoroki and Midoriya were already there. Kaminari entered saying 'Skeet Skeet Mother fucker'. Sero was Spider-Man-ing to the common room.

Ten minutes later, Sato, Koda, Aoyama, Kirishima, Bakugo, Shoji, and Tokoyami were in the common room. "Remember the plan. Koda, Sato you make a cake! Tokoyami and Shoji, you have decorations right?" Kirishima asked.

"Yes. Mad banquets of darkness." Tokoyami said, motioning to the five boxes behind them filled with spoopy decorations.

"And Katsu and I will build the fort! Let's go!" Kirishima said enthusiastically, Kaminari and Sero setting up the snacks, and everyone breaking off. Sato and Koda planned on making a dark cake that looked scary on the inside but was actually very colorful and pure looking on the inside. Shoji and Tokoyami put many decorations up, with the help of dark shadow of course, and soon the room was dark as Tokoyami's non-existent soul.

Kaminari and Sero had finished setting up the snacks, so they decided to help by going back to their dorm, getting some very loud Bluetooth speakers. Blasting memes to 'encourage' the other boys. Aoyama was also looking over the decorations. Though dark wasn't his style, he was fixing where they were placed and how they looked.

Kirishima and Bakugo have finally finished the fort, and it looked amazing. Of course, Kirishima stayed in there to save their spot (which was the best) while Bakugo got the movies set up. Todoroki and Midoriya alerted the rest of the class, and Taylor, that the horror night was ready after Sato and Koda announced they finished the cake. After the text was sent, Taylor was at the 1-A dorm door and the class was rushing from their dorms. All except Shinso, being too tired to get excited.

The boys who were there an hour early had sat where they were supposed to, and Shinso, as expected, just laid on one of the couches before anyone else could get there. So, the girls had to sit next to each other. Now, they usually do that when the class is together, but they had to sit right next to there, probably only one the boys were sure about, crush. By next to, I mean kinda squished so they were as close as couples sat.

Uraraka and Tsu didn't care much, they were already together and found the boys' scheme funny, even though they thought it wasn't on purpose. So once everyone was settled, Bakugo already had the remote, he clicked play, and snuggled up more to Kirishima, knowing Kiri would get scared at some point. And he was correct. Only one jumps scare into 'IT' and Kirishima was holding to Bakugo tight by the waist.

Jiro had also gotten scared, clinging onto Momo's arm. She then realized what she was doing and immediately apologized while red, and Momo just reassured her that it was fine. Another jump scare came, and Jiro just stayed there because Momo said it'd be easier. Which it was. Only problem for both of them; too focused on not dying because they were right next to their crush instead of focusing on the movie. Which didn't affect much.

Kaminari was acting just like he was at Momo's house with scary stories. Clinging to Sero, reciting memes. Sero was fine with it.

Todoroki had Midoriya clinging to him, and he tried to calm Midoriya down, but it didn't work because by the time he was calm another jump scare came. After the movie, before the second one for the night started, Tokoyami and Shoji got up and sat in front of the T.V. "We have an announcement," Tokoyami said, looking slightly worried. He then exchanged a glance with Shoiji and calmed down.

"We are together," Shoji said, holding the bird-headed boy's hand. Then a screech was heard from the girls, excluding Momo, and Jiro who kind of screeched but not as loud.

"Can we continue with the horror night before the girls start asking questions?" Tokoyami said they sat back down as Bakugo moved to put in the second movie out of five for the night, The Nun.

A/N- Sorry for the short chapters! School sucks and I have so many ideas that can't happen right now in the story, either because of ships or time settings. (Idek What season it is in this book uhhhh let's just say it's the same day as today in the story rn?) so I think I might just make it go whatever day this is uploaded is the day it is in the story because I know I won't keep up on anything if I give it another time setting. So I guess the end of their year is close (?) idk I don't know Japanese school time stuff I'm dumb. And if it's a continuation from a cutoff then it's the same day/time. Bye!