Sleeping Arrangements

*No ones POV*

"Ok! Let's start with sleeping arrangements!" Mina said smiling with a two boxes in her hands. "We'll draw lots!" In one box there was named that Mina would pick out, and then Mina picked out of the other box, and announced the pairs. Of course, they rigged it.

"Just get this over with Raccoon Eyes!" Bakugo yelled clearly annoyed by all of this. Ugh, stupid Shitty hair, having to be so persuasive, he thought.

"You heard the man! Let's start!" Mina set the boxes down and picked out of the first box. "Ok... Midoriya... with Todoroki!" Mina giggled almost evilly. What the heck?

"I- ok." Midoriya was as red as Kirishima's hair obviously embarrassed, Todoroki was also embarrassed but he did a good job of hiding it.

"Ok! Next pair... Kirishima and Bakuhoe!" Mina said looking smug.

"OH FUCK YOU RACCOON EYES, SAY MY NAME RIGHT!" Bakugo yelled Mina laughed even harder. No one seemed to notice the somewhat flustered Kirishima next to him.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry I meant Bakubitch!" Mina said between laughs. She eventually fell on the floor laughing.

"YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!" Bakugo tried to get up from his seat but was held back by an arm.

"Bakugo, please just calm down. You know she didn't mean it," Kirishima said trying to calm Bakugo down while also trying to not laugh, it was actually working.

"Hmph," Was Bakugo's only reply and he sunk back into the couch and sitting next to Kirishima, who let out a soft sign, grateful he stopped a fight.

"Ok! We're going to make this go a little faster, here we go!" Mina said not laughing anymore and actually breathing. "Ok! Kaminari and Sero! Shoji And Tokoyami! Koda and Aoyama! and Ojiro and Sato!" Mina said quickly.

"Wait, who's with Iida?" Midoriya asked.

"Oh! One of Hagakure's friends is coming, his names Eden. his quirk is that he can shapeshift into any animal! Oh, right, I just remembered, we have to pair up too!" Tsu said. "Let's draw our lots!" Tsu got Uraraka, Mina got Hagakure, and Jirou got Momo. Then the door bell rang.

"Eden's here!" Hagakure said and ran to the door. The boy had half black half pink hair and hazel eyes and was wearing a cat onesie that had a hood.

"Hey guys! Hagakure's told me all about you guys! I know that sounds kinda creepy but it's in a good way!" Eden said, walking over to the group. " So, what are we playing first?" he asked looking smug and confused at the same time. Was he part of what the girls planned too?

"Bakugo and I had an idea! We play T or D, but there's a catch..." Kirishima grinned.

"You can decline the Truth or Dare, but you'll have to eat a disgusting food we bought." Bakugo continued smiling evilly. "Also, it's spin the bottle version." He said looking like he was planning on exposing everyone.

"Good idea Bakugo and Kirishima!" Kaminari said with a thumbs up. "This is going to be fun!"

"Everyone, get in a circle. I'll go get an empty bottle!" Momo said heading towards the kitchen Mina got up from her spot.

"Are you going to do the power thing now? Because it seems kinda early..." Mina asked in a whisper, even though everyone was loud while getting in the circle.

"No, not yet. I was thinking after a few games?" Momo said quietly her question sounding more like a statement.

"Yeah!" Mina said happily with s nod, and finding a spot to sit in the circle.

"Be right back!" Momo said continuing to walk to the kitchen. Everyone was in their spots and there was a spot for Momo next to Jiro. On Jiro's left was Hagakure, then Mina, then Tsu, Uraraka, Eden, Iida, Midoriya, Todoroki, Shoji, Tokoyami, Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, Bakugo, Ojiro and Sato, and finally Koda and Aoyama. "Ok I'm back! How about Kirishima or Bakugo starts since they had the idea?" Momo said sitting next to Jiro while placing the bottle down in the middle.

"You can go Bakugo! I'm still thinking of some." Kirishima said with his classic toothy smile.

"Fine." Bakugo replied with a huff, and spun the bottle.

————————————————————
A/N- wow that took me a long time. Anyway here you go! Bye! Author-Chan out!