Dorm Rooms

*No One's POV*

After a peaceful morning, at 1:15pm after they had lunch, the class, and Taylor, headed back to the dorms. Taylor wasn't in class 1-a, but was still in the hero course, so she cutoff from the group at one point. As the group walked back to the U.A dorms Hagakure asked a very important, and concerning, question. "What do you think happened to our dorms? M*neta is the only one who's used his. What if he did something to ours?"

"Oh right, that disgusting grape. We should hurry and try to make sure he hasn't done anything." Iida said hands doing his trademark chop through the air. Everyone was shocked at the first part. After a minute they walked a little faster to the dorms.

"Everyone, check your dorms!" Iida announced when they arrived, and everyone scattered. Kirishima, Bakugo, and Shoji took the elevator to the fourth floor. Bakugo and Kirishima walked into their rooms, to see it trashed.

*Kiribaku POV*

At least Kirishima's was. The grape had been smart enough, surprisingly, to not mess with Bakugo's as bad. Even though they had barely moved in, all of Kirishima's boxes were upside down, and the contents inside were thrown everywhere. Bakugo hadn't nearly gotten as bad.

Only his bed was messed up along with his desk, and one box had been emptied on his bed. He decided to check on Kirishima's dorm, and then clean his own. As he walked in the door, he saw the utter mess that it was. The grape was even more dead than before.

"That fuckin' grape..." Bakugo growled. He decided to help Kirishima first instead of cleaning his own dorm.

*TodoDeku POV*

The pair walked to Midoriya's dorm first, to see, every All Might figure moved to a different place, some were just clumped together. To Midoriya it was utter horror. To Todoroki, he didn't see much of a difference besides the clumps and groups of All Might figures. After Midoriya grieving over the All Might figures, he decided to fix it later. They walked into Todoroki's room to see nothing changed.

Todoroki's room was Japanese style, somehow in less than a day, and there wasn't really anything you could wreck. They decided to go back to Midoriya's room and fix, and move, the All Might figures where a certain grape couldn't reach them. It was also secretly for Todoroki's sake, he felt like All Might could pop out at any moment.

-No One's POV-

After everyone checked their dorms, it seemed like everyone had their dorm completely trashed by M*neta. Except Todoroki. They all mutually agreed to trash his room too, until Mina pointed something out. "M*neta messed with our personal stuff. That's an invasion of privacy! He can get expelled for that!" She claimed.

Instead of just trashing his room, the class walked as a group to principal Nezu's office to get him expelled. After some talking, Nezu sent M*neta down to tell him to pack his bags. He'd leave at 5:45. Five minutes until the class made dinner, guess he'd miss out.

That meant they only had to avoid him for three more hours. They could do that. They'd simply clean their dorms the whole time. Todoroki, Midoriya, Kirishima, Bakugo, Sero, And Kaminari, decided to share a dorm with their significant other like Uraraka and Tsu wanted to.

Bakugo decided to move into Kirishima's dorm, Kaminari to Sero's, and Todoroki decided to move to Midoriya's room because he didn't want to make him sleep on the floor. After they were moved into the others dorm, it was 5:40, and the class decided to watch M*neta's walk of shame, and find out who would be in class 1-A with them. Everyone thought it would be someone from class 1-B. Instead it was Shinso from class 1-C.