Surprise Date

*Kirishima POV*

Mina and I arrived at the mall, and walked to the ring shop. It wasn't to far from the entrance, thank Yaomomo. There are rings everywhere in the store, and a woman behind the counter.

"Hello! What can I get for you kiddo's today? Oh! Hi Mina, Dearie!" The old woman said.

"Hi! Kiri here wants two promise rings," Mina spoke for me.

"Ok, which rings," the woman asked with a smile. I already had rings picked out. One with an silver band and a spiky orange flower gem that almost looked like an explosion, and another with a silver band and a round red gem. I told her the rings I wanted and she grabbed them from the shelf. "Anything you want to engrave in them?"

"It has to be you. In both, please," I say.

"Ok sweetie, give me just one second," she walked to the back and did something and then came back out with the rings engraved. I guess she or a co-worker of her's has a quirk that can engrave or something. We paid and left. "Have a good day!" The woman said as we walked out. Mina and I walked back to Mina's parents' car and driving back to her house. We planned to hang out already, so I could calm myself before I give the promise ring to him.

*Bakugo's POV*

Ei was out with Pinky-I mean Mina today, which was good for me, because now I can figure out where to go for the "surprise date" I had planned. I may need Shirue and Akai's help... I'm not good with surprises...

"Hey kiddo, do you wanna eat some lunch?" I hear Shirue yell-ask, like all parents do, from downstairs.

"Sure! I'm coming down!" I yell-answer back. I walk down stairs and sit at the table. Akai sits next to me as Shirue hands us bento and takes her own food and sits down.

"So, What do you need help with?" Akai asks after we're done eating, turning to me.

"How'd you know?" I ask confused.

"I can just tell," She responds with a shrug.

"What does he need help with?" Shirue asks walking over to the two of us.

"I need help with planning a surprise date for Eijiro and I," I say.

"Ah, a surprise date. Yeah we can help you! Eijiro really likes this one place that's next to our Ramen shop," Shirue says.

"Ok. Noted. But how do I be smooth about it? I'm not good with surprises," I say.

"Tell him you want to go on a walk, and then just walk to the place. Walk in, say your name go to your table and then do date stuff," Akai said.

"Ok. I'm guessing I need to make a reservation?" I ask.

"Yep," Akai said with a thumbs up.

"Ok, I'm gonna go do that now. Thanks for the lunch and advice!" I say walking back up the stairs.

"No problem, Bakugo!" They said. I went back to Ei and I's room and made the reservation for 6:00. Since it was 12:30 went Eijiro gets back we can hang out for awhile before we go for a walk.