The Switching of Leaders

Bakusquad

DANKYEET: Gays

DANKYEET: *Guys

FlexGay: That was totally intentional.

DANKYEET: Actually it wasn't but it works either way.

DANKYEET: Anyway, I was thinking what if we switch squad leaders for the day? Like kick Kirishima and Bakugo out of this chat, add Todoroki and Midoriya?

Pigs: Just chats?

DANKYEET: Nah, school too, they sit with us and Kirishima and Bakugo sit with the Dekusquad.

DANKYEET: And at the end of the day we can add Kirishima and Bakugo back and kick Todoroki and Midoriya.

FlexGay: Sure. We just have to ask them.

Pigs: @TheHardestGay @ExplodeYourFace

TheHardestGay: What are you doing up

ExplodeYourFace: AT 4:11 AM!?!

TheHardestGay: Oohhh they wanna switch squad leaders for the day.

ExplodeYourFace: What?

TheHardestGay: Back read

ExplodeYourFace: OH HELL NO IM NOT HANGING OUT WITH DEKUS DUMBASS FRIENDS.

TheHardestGay: Oh come on Katsu! It's only one day and I'll be there with you.

ExplodeYourFace: NONONONONONO

TheHardestGay: Pleaseee I'll give extra cuddles AND I'll feed Taiki the rest of the week!!!

ExplodeYourFace: Fine.

DANKYEET: HELL YEE! Also, that reminds me, can Ereki and Taiki have some sort of play date at some point? They can't just be kept in their rooms they need to be best buds

TheHardestGay: Yeah sure how about tomorrow?

FlexGay: Yee sure

Pigs: Ok I just talked to Uraraka about the leader switch and she asked Todoroki and Midoriya and they said yee. So uh bye Kirishima and Bakugo see you later!

Pigs has kicked TheHardestGay from Bakusquad
Pigs had kicked ExplodeYourFace from Bakusquad
Pigs has added MyScar and HospitalLiving to Bakusquad

Pigs: Oh hello there, get ready for your innocence to be taken.

MyScar: We made a mistake.

————————————————————
A/N- Uhhhh so cliff hanger will be continued tomorrow because it's too late to write more before nothing makes sense sooo to be continued Friday????