Sweet animals

*Sato's POV*

I was waiting for my batch of cookies to be done in the common room, scrolling through my phone. It was a nice Sunday, and I wanted to give everyone in the class a gift. I do bake a lot, but usually for my own quirk. I heard something drone the stairs, and I look up to see Koji.

"Hey, Ko," I say as he walks down with his bunny, Sunoboru, or Suno for short.

"Hey, Riki!" He said quietly "Whatcha makin'?"

"Just some cookies for the class. Wanna help with decorating them? They should be ready in like three minutes," I say, pointing to the kitchen.

"Can I really help?" He said excitedly, still quiet as ever.

"Of course Ko! You can help out whenever!" I said giving him a smile. "While we wait let's play with Suno!"

"Sure!" Koji said, sitting down next to me and putting Suno in our laps. We played with Suno for a couple of minutes before the oven's timer went off.

"They're ready. C'mon, let's go decorate Ko!" I said getting up from the couch and walking to the kitchen. I look next to me to see Koji's smiling face. I took the different colored decorations, one color for a person in the class, and started assigning cookies while Koji chose how to decorate the cookies.

"They look so good Riki!! Um, can you tell me the colors again? I just want to make sure I got them all right," he said quietly.

"Sure!" I said with a smile.
(A/N-Imma just put a list b/c it's easier and I'm lazy lol)
"Red: Kirishima
Orange: Bakugo
Yellow: Kaminari
Yellow-Orange: Sero
Green: Midoriya
White & Red: Todoroki
Pink: Mina
Light Pink: Uraraka
Light Blue: Hagakure
Dark Blue: Shoji
Blue: Iida
Black: Tokoyami
Sparkles: Aoyama
Light Yellow: Ojiro
Brown: Me (Sato)
White (b/c pure): You (Koda)"

"Oh ok, thank you!" He said with a small smile. Oh, how I love that pure smile. This would be a good day with my boyfriend. I just know it from that soft smile he gave.

God, do I love this sweet boy. "Uh Ko, I was thinking... since I'm gathering the class in the commons because of the cookies, is it okay with you if I tell them we're dating?" I say shyly.

"Sure, Riki. As long as it's okay with you. I mean we have been together for a month so... I feel like we should tell them," he replied quietly, continuing with the cookies.