Plan Anniversary is a Go!

Bakusquad

Pigs: OK MOTHER SHUCKERS, WE ARE GOING TO THE ARCADE!!!

DANKYEET: WOOT WOOOTT!!! HANTA IMMA BEAT YOUR BUTT!!

FlexGay: Let me see if Koda can watch Ereki and Taiki (I'm guessing Kirishima and Bakugo want Taiki watched)

TheHardestGay: Yeah, thanks Sero! Thank god for spring break, we don't have class for a week or so!! Let my go wake up Katsu. Meet in the common room at 11:10?

IReallyDontCare: Yup! See you all in 20 minutes!

Dekusquad

GravityDontDoShit: Hey guys, want to go to the mall? We can get some clothes and stuff for spring break!

SpeedyDad: That's a good idea, Uraraka! @everyone we can leave at 11:15!

MyScar: Good idea. Me and Izu will be in the commons by then.

GayFrog: Ok then, see you all in a few! Ribbit.

Shipping

Pigs: Ok, Bakusquad is moving out 11:10.

GayFrog: Dekusquads out at 11:15 ribbit!

IReallyDontCare: Yao-Momo, Hagakure, can you get the rest of the class to help out?

God: Sure! I'll take Sato, Koda, Tokoyami, and Shoji.

ImGoingGhost: I'll take Ojiro, Shinso, and Aoyama!

Pigs: Ok! So, just a recap, KiriBaku gets the Kitchen, TodoDeku gets Midoriya's dorm, Curtsey of Uraraka, and KamiSero gets the commons! Uraraka, you gave Yao-Momo the keys right?

GravityDontDoShit: Yup!

God: Sato, Tokoyami, and Shoji can help! Koda wants to, but he needs to watch Ereki and Taiki!

ImGoingGhost: Everyone I asked is ready to help!

IReallyDontCare: Sato, Shinso, and Ojiro can help in the kitchen. Hagakure and Yao-Momo, you can rotate through and check on them all, Aoyama can do the commons, and Tokoyami and Shoji can do Midoriya's dorm!

GayFrog: This is going to be great, I bet you Midoriya will cry.

God: Midoriya cries a lot.

Pigs: WOW YAO-MOMO THROWING S H A D E

God: I am not throwing shade, I'm just saying he cries more than the average human.

Pigs: OH MY GOD YOU GUYS OUR SQUAD LOOKS SO CUTE!!! LEMME SEND A PIC

Pigs: