Healed

After wrapping the shooting on Saturday night at almost midnight, he quickly back to his hotel to get the hot bath to heal his sore muscles.

Once he opened the door, he saw the tiny woman froze with the plate of food staring at him startled.

"Yue..Shen Yue? Is that you?"

He just left his things at the front door before walking faster to her. She quickly putting down the plate before he crushing her in his arms.

"You are here.."

He is sniffing her smell deeply, he miss that vanilla and citrus smell so much. He can feels her stroking his back gently, he close his eyes to enjoy it.

"Hey, suprised! Happy New Year!!"

She is smiling in his arms, feeling his presence after the long time.

"Oh, you're so bulky now..! I can't hugging you fullest now! My hand can't reach it!"

"Hmm..because you're just tiny peanut, Shen Yue! You can hiding in this arms forever, i'm working hard to protect you!"

She is grabbing his face with both hand, watching his tired face. Trailing his perfect features before gives the gentle kiss on his lips.

"Welcome home, Wang Hedi. Your hot bath is ready, let's have late supper together after that. Thank you for your work hard."

He is smiling widely before pulling her back for her lips. He was healed.