Birthday

When he said he will maybe spend his birthday on filming site, she just nodding coolly and wish him will enjoying his birthday fullest with the crews and co-stars.

He don't know what to feel, when she nonchalantly didn't care or she is too cool to accept it very well. Deep down he hope that she will be sulking a little or whining for can't celebrate it together with him.

But he is aware, she just being reasonable here. There's impossible for her to be with him on his birthday when he is miles away from her just like her last birthday that he also away for drama shooting too.

She also cool about it while he is the one being fussy to make sure she will feels that he always be there for her. He is the one who got jealous when she celebrating it with their friends at her apartment without him.

This is his first birthday without her by his side after two years celebrating together.

Yes, he know he will sound like dramatic asshole who lacked of love but he cannot help its somehow makes him feel bitter.

"Hey, i will be super busy tomorrow and i'm really tired today which i cannot awake until 12.01 am to wish you. So, happy 21st birthday Super DiDi!!! Always be happy and stronger everyday. Wish all your dream will come true!! Jiayou!! You're the best!!" she is showing her thumb on the screen with her silly dancing movement. It's only 9pm on 19th December when she video called him.

"Huh...??! That's it?!" he cannot hide his disappointment at all when he actually looking forward something more from her.

"Err...yes...but we will celebrate properly when you comeback, ok?" she is smiling sweetly with the mask on her face. She already in her pink pyjamas and ready laying on the bed.

"Not even a song...?" he is sulking now.

"I will sing and dancing for you once you're here, ok? I got hectic schedule tomorrow, i will maybe didn't have time for phone at all..."

"Hey, my single will release tomorrow!!! You need to listen to that!!!"

"I will try ok?! I will absolutely listen to it if a bit late. You look great on teaser and i'm sure you will sound great too!!"

"Shen yue...."

"Yes..."

He can't say it. He just staring at his phone screen silently whereby she starting peel off her mask sheet, showing her flawless skin to him. The face that he miss the most.

They didn't have chance to meet up for few months already but seeing it via phone screen almost everyday.

"oh ~ want to see you
oh ~ want to hug you
oh ~ want to kiss you
oh ~ i miss you...

so comeback here quickly, i'm waiting for you here. always..."

Her lovely voice lullabying his ears, soothing his heart, fill him with love.

"Ok, keep missing me, never forget me, never swayed by other shuai-ge!! Miss me!!!"

"Ok-ok...i only will miss you!! Enjoy your birthday ok...Happy birthday, Wang He Di...make sure you always be happy!"

Their video called ended when he get called by the crew for his last scene for that day before going to celebrate his birthday with his co-star and crew members.

After wrapping up the work for that day, he is back to hotel room to get ready himself for his birthday party will be held at the restaurant nearby.

Once he open the door, he welcoming by the balloons scattered around the floor and some floating on ceiling. The happy birthday ballons sticked on the curtain at the living area. He is in dazed, thought maybe his team doing this to surprise him but he didn't see anyone there.