Him or Him

That phone keep buzzing on the coffee table but the owner couldn't care less. She is humming softly following the background song that playing on her vinyl player while laying lazily on the checkered couch, pretending review the script on her hand.

Her phone still buzzing silently since 30 minutes ago. Looking at her still not moving on her spot or hinting to answering her phone. It's must have nth missed calls already.

Y : What happen this time?

H : 'Little' argument about their next trip...

Y : Why? Their trip? They got trip together? Why i'm not aware about this?

H : That's why...our loverboy planning the suprise trip to South Korea on the same date of your girl's Tokyo trip and he just know about it.

Y : Oh...that's sound not good, did he know the real reason why she's going to Japan?

H : Unfortunately, YES! Jealous is his middle name though...they're arguing about it and he makes her choose him or that Japanese.

Y : That's why she is ignoring that all desperate call from him? This two, can they being in normal relationship for once?!

H : Hmm...i don't know what to say anymore..but could you please makes her taking that call? He now like mother hen with his phone, cannot standstill until her answer it. At this rate, i think he will whining to me to find ticket to fly to Beijing by tonight.

Y : Ok, i will try my best. Be strong!

"Yueyue..."

"What Hao-ge told you?"

"Just answer that call. He is waiting for you."

"Serves him right!!! How dare he call my Yamazaki-kun ugly!!!"

"So, you will going to Japan? not South Korea?"

"arghhhhhh, of course i will going to South Korea but he makes me mad! He doubting me! I love my Yamazaki-kun but i love him more!!! Can he understand that?!"

"Ok-ok, now taking that call...tell him you choose him, South Korea and you love him more than Kento Yamazaki. Then, everything gonna be ok again."

Her frowning face still considering to taking the unstoppable buzzing phone for a while until that stop buzzing already. Still staring at silence device before it's buzzing again, she is taking that phone and taking deep breath before answering.

"South Korea because i love you more than Yamazaki-Kun." Ending the call, throwing her phone to coffee table again.

Yang smile to see that girl blushing again while hiding her face in her panda pillow. She can taking care of that silly girl for years and her love life while protecting her as she can. Seeing she is happy making her happy too. Shen Yue is more than her artist under her care, she is her little sister and bestfriend.

H : Thank you Yang! I owe you one this time...👍🏻

Y : No problem, as long as this two are happy..😊

"Yang-jie, do you want go to his fanmeeting? I got two tickets and maybe you can help me taking his photo..." with her puppy eyes, she barely can say no.

....

P/S : Just because we got so much Japan and S.Korea trip 🙈

and i love Kento Yamazaki too, Yueyue 😅😅