Comeback

"It's been a while...how are you?"

"Fine, fine...just getting busy these day."

"Thank you for accepting this interview session with us, i just be informed that this is your first interview after back from hiatus. It's honour for us, really appreciated it."

"Yes, just because you are the one who asked first! Haha..."

"Hahaha...lucky me! So, how's the feeling get back to the spotlight again after 2 years?"

"Awkward?! haha.. Actually i don't take too long to adjusting back, my body and mind still remember how to get move again in front of camera. So far so good!"

"Glad to hear that! You actually looks really good and amazing! Is this because of them?!"

"Yeah! absolutely! This happen because of them, i feel contented and blessed because i have them by my side."

"Since your clothing line and cafe business were very successful, i heard the rumours that you are not even to consider to back to industry. Is it true?"

"Well it's not that i don't want back to industry at all but i think i need more time to spend with my family."

"Speaking about family, your cuties twins! They're looks so adorable in your weibo updates photo! and your lovely wife, we kinda miss our little fairy too..how's she?"

"She is fine and good as always, busy taking care our little twins. She still can't let go our babies, she want taking care of them by herself. So for this moment she will be our fairy, i'm sorry to all her fans...but we kind of greedy when comes to this little woman and i definitely screwed up if she's not by my side...hahaha.."

"What a clingy husband you are...haha..what if she desided to active back in showbiz?"

"We were actually talked about this and i always support her if she want active back or not. So it's up to her."

"You two indeed the coolest couple ever, your love story still be talked until today. The most adorable couple, the romantic couple, the power couple...it's been 5 years since you have married and blessed a pair of twins, how your feeling towards her?"

"Well, i still keep falling in love with her everytime. I still can't stop feeling fluttering when i see her everyday though. She still my girlfriend until now and for the rest of my life. We still bickering and fighting over petty things and we will miss each other later then. She is my everything and my pillar of strength. When she is pregnant with our twins, she got complications on the second trimester and she is very weak to carry our child at that moment. We almost losing them but her determination to keep it up and staying strong until the end makes me tears everytime to remember that moment. Since she is small built, she is not strong enough to carry the both them and it almost harm herself. That's actually the most hard moment for both of us. I can't even go to work because of really worried about her condition at that time and decided to be hiatus to stay by her side. I really thankful for her for being stronger and stubborn sometimes. It's all because of her that i have my happiness today, i'm feeling very blessed and grateful because i have her."

"That the very first time we're heard about it. She is indeed super woman! You are the lucky man!"

"Absolutely! I can't wish anything else than her better health to make her stay with us forever."

"Yeah, there's nothing important than healthy body. Did you have anything to say to your lovely wife?"

"To my lovely girlfriend and wife, Shen Yue...Thank you for stay at my side and give me the beautiful child, Xing and Xue. I'm a lucky man to have you at my side. Let's walking together till the end. I don't know if i have better job being your husband and father to our child but i can promise that i will protect and love you all until my last breath. I love you, Shen Yue!!"

"Aww...you are so romantic! I hope we can see more of you in the future and of course with your lovely family. We're looking forward to your next project and i heard that you already ready entering to new set. Hope everything going smoothly for you. Thank you for your precious time, Dylan. Really appreciated it. Send my regards to your little fairy, Mdm Wang Yue."