Havana

The hot but pleasant wind in March brushing his face and hair as him driving the classic red Buick Roadmaster 1955 thru the old Havana road

The blue sky, the line of palm trees, the colourful building and billboards plus the Más Macarena screaming from the car stereo making his body grooving follow the rhythm. It's boosting his mood instantly.

Its such delightful driving on the beautiful evening. He is in great condition, no one can ruin it at that moment.

The excitement getting higher when he can spot the building of Jóse Martí International Airport from far. His grin getting wider.

He is slowing his car as notice the familiar figure standing innocently near the entrance which can cause the traffic accident anytime.

The oblivious woman who busy scrolling her phone didn't aware how she attracting the naughty eyes around her.

The flowy flower dress with flimsy cotton cardigan which drooping at right side, exposing her flawless naked shoulder while her medium-long hair braided messily covered by the straw hat making her looks effortlessly beautiful woman who kinda lost at the foreign land.

Seeing a tall cuban man, too hot to be true with toned tan muscles in half-buttoned pattern shirt suddenly getting closer her, making him urge to stop his car immediately.

As he walking towards her, he can spot her sending the sweet smile to that man. He is cursing lowly while striding his long legs in more rush.

"WANG YUE!!!!" calling him
loudly as he getting closer making her jolting and turning to him instantly.

She is stunning for awhile before running to meet him at midway.

His body ready to caught her impact as she jumping in his arms. She is so tiny and its actually nothing for him after years trained to have those muscle, well it's not big to compare that Cuban man but strong enough to caught or hold her anytime.

"Wang He Di...." whispered her in his crook of neck. He is sighing deeply as feeling her in his arms, smelling his favourite scent.

She is clinging on his body like little baby, her face shining brightly brimming her happiness makes him feel happy too.

"Well Wang Yue, i just late few second...you already flirting with Cuban man?! Hmm...."

His words getting cut by the soft lips landing on him making he forget anything else. He is melting instantly to that irresistible sweet lips. Before he get deeper with it, she is pulling from him.

"I miss you! Can't wait to explore the Havana with you, baobei." said her cheerfully.

How he can mad to that face. He just can't help smiling back to her and kissing her nose.

"Go waiting in the car, i will bring your luggage."

"That red one?! Wow...i love you, Dylan!" squealing her then kissing his lips again after seeing that red car.