LafYue 💛💜

She was finished the shooting for that day on 11pm, on the way back to hotel. New set, new production, new story, new people. Luckily she can adapted it well in short time. Working with the legend is not easy, she is worried sometimes about her performance if she is worthy enough to standing beside him, the legendary, Original Daoming Si, Jerry Yan.

Surprisingly, he is really nice senior. Even though he is much more older than her, they're confident that this can working out nicely with superb team behind.

This time is light drama, she feels at ease at least with some familiar faces on the set. She just need focusing to deliver it well.

She is staring at the outside of window, the street lights dancing as her van passing them. She don't know how long she is do that with her blank mind until Yang Jie voice pulling her back to earth.

"Tomorrow, your schedule start on 2pm. So, have a good rest, Yueyue. Call me if you need something... or maybe not..." Yang-jie looks giddy somehow.

"Okayyy..you too, Jie...Good night, everyone. Thank you for today." There's the stylist too with them.

She is in the elevator when realised that Yang-jie didn't give her packed fruits or Yogurt drink as usual. That Jie is aware how sometimes she getting hungry in the middle of night though but she is now too lazy to get down back to convenience store.

She is swiping the card and opened the door, there's dim light at bed side and another card at the card holder but she just let it pass, thinking maybe Yang jie just forget to pull out. She walking the bathroom, taking the lukewarm shower to refresh her body before sleep.

After bath, she's out with only towel wrapping her body and hair to take her spare lotion in makeup bag on vanity rack when she can see there's someone on her bed, wrapping completely with her blanket. The long bulge somehow snoring softly. She take her hairspray bottle and pistol-shape-comb with both hand as tools to protect herself.

Getting closer to the bed and poking that bulge with her comb gentle few times and then giving a bit force on it when 'that' thing not react to it.

"Ughergmmm...hmm..." that familiar sound encouraging her to get closer and pulling the blanket.

"WANG HE DI!!!! WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING HERE!!!" she can't believe her own eyes seeing that guy laying in her bed comfortably.

"Hmm...Yue..oh wow!!! its nice to wake up with this kind of view..." his eyes instantly opening widely, scanning her from top to the bottom with smirking.

"Pervert!!! What are you doing here? Are you supposed to back to Beijing right now." She is tightening her towel and get the seat at the end of bed staring at him while his eyes focusing something on her chest area.

"Hmm...yes but no. Yes, i'm supposed back to Beijing but i cancelled it and no way i'm let you alone here celebrating Qixi. So, i'm here on your service Miss. I'm more than ready to serve you now..." He is slyly getting closer to her, reaching her hand and bring it to his lips.

He know to work things out and she sometimes need get control herself from trapping in his game. This tricky guy always got his way when come to her.

He is now wrapping his arm around her body, resting his head on her bare shoulder. His cold lips suddenly touching her skin briefly making her body shivering. He know it and he is testing her.

"Di...didn't you entering new set? Don't tell me you ditched it just to be here..."

"Oh, no! Don't full of yourself, Shen Yue. I'm not that irresponsible man. We get a week before starting the filming and you maybe didn't have chance to touch my skin anytime soon. So, just use this time, taking the chance to feel me as much as you want ok?"

She is quietly wrapping her arms around him. Just thinking that they will away again making her sad instantly but what to do, they're aware of this and ready to take any risk of it. She need appreciated his effort to coming here all the way in the middle of his tight schedule.

She quickly demand him to remove his shirt, she need more his skin. He is tumbling with sudden moves from her.

"Woah, calm down woman. Are you miss me so much huh?" he is throwing his top to nowhere eagerly.

"Shut up, Wang He Di or you get nothing..." she is freeing her hair from the towel while this guy staring hard quietly on her with his familiar dark stares.

"You are so gorgeous baby...so ethereal, so unreal...i can just staring at you for the whole my life..." he is whispering with his low-sultry tones.

"Really, Wang He Di? Only staring without getting handsy? That's sound not like you..."

"Ugh, i even can't be gentleman with you now!!"

"I love the real loud and energetic Wang He Di though...Whoopss!!" he is swooping her swiftly onto his laps making her startled.

"You said energetic, here we go...the most energetic man for you, honey!!" he is tightening his grabs around her body, pressing it closely to him. Only the towel between their skin now.

His breath getting heavier as he pulling down the towel, now her round bosom naked touching his chest. He is grunting once their skin contacting. His snuggling deep in the neck as whispering her nape repeatedly.

He is here. He is real.

She is trailing the kiss series on his shoulders making him moaning deeply. He is loosening their grip, meeting each eyes silently, let their eyes talking to each other.

"Wang He Di, i think i love you more than yesterday, maybe more on tomorrow or the next day or next week or next year or forever...can you bare it it? my fat love for you?"

"Shen Yue, don't you dare stop loving me! I will die without your love baby...i love you more more more more..."

She is giggling with his playful kiss every word that come out from his mouth.

"Thank you for being here...Happy Qixi, Didi.."

"Happy Qixi, Yueyue..."

He is rest his lips gently on her before tasting it slowly and replying by her with smile in the middle before its getting passionate, hungry kiss releasing their pent-up emotion, love, longing to each other.

The night getting deeper as their love.

'I'll never finish falling in love with him...'

....

HAPPY QIXI DAY, DiYue-ers 💛💜💛💜

(lets pretend its today 😅)