Loverboy

She is waking up early with the new energy. Walking in oversized hoodie, pantless with the groove moves to the kitchen area to make simple breakfast.

Loverboy blasting from her bluetooth speaker loudly. She is trying moves her body following the rhythm from the song and mumbling gibberish word acting like a rapper.

She is twirling several times before captured the fluffy-messy hair with deep-sleepy eyes staring silently from the checkered yellow couch. He is looking at her, she is stunning at her spot.

🎵 I'm missing you, my honey
Don't you
I am a clown who has become depressed by you.
Oh yeah
Do you want to hear every day? Just tell me
I beg you to give me a response and make me happy.
I'm ready 🎵

She is running to him and jumping on him makes he groaned.

"Shen...Yue...!! You will breaking me!!"

"Wang Hedi!!! You are here!!!"

She is giggling happily before kissing all over his face. He just let her be before pulling her tiny body into his arms tightly.

"Let your loverboy sleeping more honey... hmm...your smell so nice...i miss you so much..."

🎵 Because I think we can lie together one day
Watch the same movie, listen to the same song
Because I will always be yours
Loverboy can lie together one day
Watch the same movie, listen to the same song
Because I will always be your Loverboy 🎵

"I miss you too like crazy my loverboy.."

She is snuggling closer into his neck, wrapping her bare legs to him. He is groaning deeply with his hand slowly caressing her thigh.

"You are the devil, Shen Yue!"

"Take it or leave it, Wang Hedi...!"

She is whispering to his ears while his hand already crawled into her (his) Miley Cyrus beige hoodie.

. . .

Happy valentines day, DiYue-ers!!! 💛💜