Bless

"Pa, i know you want the best for me and he was happened! That the best things ever happened in my life."

The mid 50 years old man still have a doubt all over his face. He just staring at his only daughter who is smiling widely everytime she's mentioning his name.

He feels kind of jealous.

"Pa, he is the one at my side in any situation along my career and life when i'm away with you and Mama. He is the only one who closely to you as my ideal man. He is very attentive and gentle towards me. Yes, maybe he is younger than me but he absolutely can taking care of me very well. I love him, pa..."

That's eyes, that brown eyes similar to his wife can telling the story itself. It's fulled of love.

"If you say so by yourself, i will believe him to taking care of you, love. He is looks good anyway but i just worried about both of you if you can survive this kind of life. I want the best things for you sweetie."

She is moving closer to the man, grabbing his hands.

"I'm will not bring him here if i don't believe him, Pa. Your daughter is not easy, she is tough cookie but he is the only one who can handle me well. We were already going through the hard times together but we're still same. He was balanced me well and makes me feels safe. I'm happy with him and your bless is what i need the most."

He can't help himself feels sad, it's a time when he finally need to let go his lovely daughter to another man. He is caressing her hair softly.

"So now he is the you love the most? not me or your brother anymore?"

"Nope! You are the greatest man that the most i love and respect, then him then Yan!!"

"Jie!!! I'm the most important role here!! How dare you makes me no. 3!"

The young man who sitting quietly since earlier pouting at the corner.

"Hey, you already got a girl who loves you already and you just makes me no. 3!"

He is just looking back and forth to his daughter and son who always keep bickering when met and missing each other when separated.

"Yue, i will always support and give my blessings for you. If he is the one that you choose, i don't have any reason to reject him. Make sure you will live happily, ok?"

"Ok, i will promise! Thank you, Pa!!! I love you!"

She is quickly hugging him with the smiles and tears.

"Welcome to our family, Wang He Di..."

Her mother pulling him into her arms outside of room. That warmness is enough makes the winter go away for spring. He is ready to start the new year with these blessed. He is ready to fight anything to live with her for the rest of his life.

The only love, his moon, Shen Yue.