Clumsy

She is dumbfounded, the anxiety crawling her skins. She keep rummaging her things, trying to remember the last time when she saw it but her brain is blank hopeless.

She almost crying but still searching it in the mess of her things. She can feels her palm already wet with sweat. She is panic, sitting on the floor with the mess around her.

"Honey? What happen? Are you alright?"

The voice from coming from her back makes her froze, her tears is spilling instantly on her cheeks.

"Hey-hey, what happen? Tell me!! Did someone do something to you? Who is it?! I will kill him!! Tell me!!" He is furious.

"D-di...i'm s-sorry..." Her sobbing makes her hard to talk.

He is wiping her tears with care, her lips pouting sadly.

"I-i think..i'm losing your ring!!! Your silver ring!! I don't know where i put that, i just searching around but still i can't found it...i'm sorry, i'm sorry..."

She is sobbing hard, he is sighing deeply.

"Shen Yue, are you really want to kill me? You got me scared for nothing! The ring?"

"Yes, your ring...i'm sorry, i know it's precious for you. I can't even replace it, i'm so sorry."

"Hey, shhh...get up!"

He is pulling her to his laps.

"I'm sorry, i'm also messing up our anniversary. Ugh...let's break up, i'm not worth it for you, i'm hop-..."

He is cutting her blabbering with his mouth. She is astounded feeling his lips assaulting her, then his tongue slipping in without mercy into her. She didn't even got time to take any breath, he keep it for a while before breaking up for air. He is mad, she let him be.

"Don't even dare saying that, don't even think of that. You worthy for anything, i will change anything just for you! Remember that! I love you so much! Don't you love me?"

"Love..."

"Do you really wanna break up with me just because of that ring?"

"No..."

"So it's settle..."

"But still..."

"Ok, buy me the new one!"

"W-what? really?"

"Yes, Shen Yue...i want one from you! Propose me to marry you with that ring. Ok?"

"Oh.Ok.."

"It's ok losing the things but i will crazy if i'm losing you, honey.."

"Thank you for loving the clumsy me, Wang HeDi.."