With You

He always thought how unromantic he is, he can't barely listen to his tough friend baby-talking to his girlfriend just after acting wild kicking him before that, he always rolling his eyes seeing a man acting cute in front of their girl or his friend wearing couple things like shirt, bag, or accessories.

It's hard for him to brain their action.

Did love can makes a man looking so stupid like that?

He didn't know because he never felt that way until...

"What color you wearing tomorrow?"

"Why? No, not again! Just wearing whatever you want!"

"Just tell me! Wear the shoes that i bought to you, i will wear that one tomorrow..." there's grunting sound at another line.

"Can you listen to me for this one?! Is hard to you to wear that? I'm not request you wearing the that couple shirt!! or are you not love me anymore....??"

There's babytalk at the end, the sulking sound with low-dragging voice to show some cuteness.

"Gosh, Wang He Di!!! It's just couple things, how you can conclude that?! Ok-ok, whatever you said...tomorrow i will wear green."

"I know you love me, Shen Yue..so tomorrow is green. Oh, can you...."

"Oh, stop...tomorrow, white shoes and green shirt. Ok? no more..."

He is grinning widely why listening unsatisfied mumbling sound from her.

He know how that feeling with his own girl. He cannot be help at all and he love it.

...

just a drabble 😊