Precious

His tight daily schedule making him busy running around, lack of rest, or even get the proper sleep on warm, soft bed. The most place that he missed so much.

The usually taking short nap just anywhere; on the couch, in the van, on the airplane, in the train, mostly anytime between his schedule. Its just short-uncomfortable-nap to charging his energy, its not decent to call a sleep. He cannot even complaining while he is the one choosing this path.

The sweet break between his schedule is the most precious moment in his life. He just want sleeping all day in his own warm bed without disturb. He is heavy sleeper to begin with, once he get the chance he just can't easily separate from his lovely bed.

His body already adjusted with his work nature. He is now can controlling his body well even sometimes he will felt hollow inside, just moving robotically.

However, he got something which can help him charging himself instantly. The one who can changing his mood or make his day heaven or hell.

Shen Yue.

Her name only can makes him smile unconsciously. One word from her can change his whole day. She is sometimes just too dense to know how she can effortlessly affecting him with her wellbeing.

If she hurt, he will more hurt. If she depressed, he is the one who on rage to kill anyone who makes her feel like that but some of it coming from his own certain fans. He felt sad, shame, hurt.

How they're even dare hurting her?

She is his friend.

She is his best friend.

She is his buddy.

She is his girlfriend.

She is his lover.

She is his moon.

She is his life.

He didn't have any courage to face her, when she all smiles when he know how she is struggling with the unnecessary bashes, hates. He didn't know how he can help her than being at her side, talking and consoling her as he can but the end she is the one comforting him the most instead.

She is natural giver, the selfless woman that he ever known. The kind one who have her own way to calm herself. She is a crybaby. She will cry and forget. Her cry not a weakness but healing. She will pouring her emotion and built it back stronger.

The hardest part to see her cry, he can barely watch it without feels aching about it. For him, her tears are precious but what he can do when that's the only way she can calm herself.

He even recognised her after-cry voice when on their phone calls. She always hiding it from him because she known how much he can take it. He easily being grumpy or moody when he thought about what his fans done to her. He aware not all his fans like that but still its makes him mad about that. This is not love, this is obsession.

When he got the chance being with her, he determined to pamper her most. Makes her feeling special, surprise her when he can, giving her all sorts of presents. Well, she is not easily accepting it all though but he got his way to make her.

Being on the soft like cloud bed with her in his arms is like having his own heaven. He need her only which can makes anything feels heaven.

"Your 10 minutes is now...Wake up, honey..! We need move now or else we will be late!"

"Hmmm..10 minutes more...hmm...i'm tired..don't you tired?" he sound groggily while tightening her petite body to him.

"I am!! but who the one fault though...? but we need to move or else they will coming here.." she is wriggling in his arms but he didn't even budge.