14th February

(p/s : play the song while reading this)

***

To be in this kind relationship is really tough. They don't know how to name 'them'.

Just friend?

Closed buddy?

Secret crush?

For years been circling around at safe distance.

They're happy just be like that.

Closer than friend but not enough to be lover.

...

For him, it's just enough to be part of her. Sharing their happiness or sadness while reaching their own dream. She is one of the kind girl; very supportive, sincere companion. He met her at the beginning of his journey and he is really glad of it.

She is like moon, will be there when you turn around even it's far to reach. Listening to his feelings, being the loyal company. She is the only one can read him like open book, even before he didn't say anything.

He can talking to her for hours and he never bore of it. Her mind like mysterious place that he want to explore it. Her eyes like the forest lake; rare, peaceful, deep and appealing that he want to drowning in it.

She is calm to his madness.

She is water to his fire.

She is Jerry and he is Tom.

She is Donald Duck and he is Mickey Mouse.

He want her being part of his life, but their condition didn't allow that. If he only just Wang He Di, he did not think twice to court her as he want but he is Dylan Wang, so no. He is not confident enough for it, he is aware that will not bring them anywhere.

Worst case; it's will drifting them away, he maybe hurt her, she will leaving him and the end.

So he decided taking safe option, as her friend, buddy and crush.

...

For her, he just another good and interesting person that she ever met. He is very childish and loud at beginning but the more she know him, she can appreciate his quality; attentive, protective, very patience and too gentle sometimes make her flustered.

He is young. His mind and body is very active. She having hard time to coop with his energy but that's also energised her all the way. He is blunt, very obvious, passionate and intense.

At the same time, he is very private on certain things. He didn't wanna share it but somehow she can see through it.

This Captain Obvious.