L'amour de ma vie

What you will see yourself in next 10 years from now?

Well, i'm not sure but i hope that time i already got the stability, with career and life.

Maybe i already married to my dream woman. Living in our house with big yard, got a big dog and a cat or a pair of beautiful children.

oh yes, i want established a foundation for basketball team, to train the potential youngsters or maybe be an acting school, if not too much for a dreamer like me.

Wow, its really brilliant dream! and surely you will reach that point someday since you a very amazing. I'm sure the list will coming true. But speaking of your dream woman, it's somehow rarely coming from you for passed years. Do you have someone right now?

That's only word pulling your interest, huh?
Well, this maybe exclusive for you.

Yes, i'm in relationship with someone right now and she is the only my dream woman, the only love of my life!

This is absolutely exclusive news for us! We are not expecting it! Congratulations!! So, who is the lucky girl?

I shouldn't tell you who because she will mad at me. I will reveal it one day but i hope everyone will understand and respect my life.

Since everyone very eager to create the story about my personal life, i don't want she will hurt by it. I'm so in love with her to hurt her more.

So, here i am, officially taken. I'm not available anymore. Please sending your bless to us, please respect our privacy and space.

This pleasant new for us and we wish you the best in your relationship. Being the actor with wide fanbase is really hard, especially to be in relationship. Not so many will admit their romance openly because worry to lose their fans, how about you? I'm sure some of them will really shock to read this later.

Honestly, i'm not worried about that. The real fans will be on your side whatever happen but if they will decide to leave me, i will respect that too.

My fanbase, XDH is really understanding about it. Some of them maybe already aware of it and they're very nice, respecting my privacy. My fans maturing along with me, i think. We technically growing up together.

I'm always grateful to them, i hope they will keep supporting me and i will work hard to give better performance.

Hope everything going smoothly for you and we will looking forward to meet your dream woman. Any last word for her?

Hmm...if she read this,

Dear my love,

Thank you for accepting me in you life. Even our journey is not very easy but i hope we will getting strong together for more upcoming years and of course forever.

🌻🌻🌻

It's been awhile since the last time, you are so busy with filming the drama and movie back to back as reported. So, what's new from you?

Ah, yes. This year was very hectic for me. I got another drama to shoot by end of this month. So far so good.

We heard that you will further the study in directing and filming, is it true?

Yes, since it's already leaked. I will start my semester next year.

So you still pursuing the directing, your last short movie which winning the award in Sundance Film Festival last year is the reason for you getting serious in this area?