Sulking

He was mad, really mad. He can't even sit properly when listen to her excuses who makes him waiting at the airport almost two hours.

"I'm really sorry, i thought that you will back tomorrow. I just lost track of time, you know when i'm in bookstores...My phone on silent and coincidently i'm bumping with Kido, then we're just grabbing the coffee and chatting a bit.."

"You met Kido?! You're going to coffee date with Kido and forget about me at airport?! It's too much, Shen Yue!!"

He is standing back from her with his arms crossing on the chest. He is avoiding to meet her eyes, that doe brown eyes always makes him fail anytime soon.

"Hey, it's not date! and it's Kido!!! Your buddy!! Didi~~Let me see my handsome man!"

She is attacking him with her cute voice, he is almost surrender but he still acting hard. She is suddenly hugging him from back.

"Wang Hedi, i'm sorry~~honey~~gege~~love~~"

He can feels her snuggling on his back. Her sultry voice make him turning his body to her. He still not allowing his hand wrapping to that tiny body. She is smiling, making her cutest face to him.

She is unclamping his hand and make it wrap to her tiny waist, he just let her do it. She is on her toes and pouting her lips trying to reach his but still cannot make it. He is static on his spot but trying make him taller while looking at her action, don't want cooperating with her.

She is suddenly jumping a bit and finally getting touch his lips. She's doing it few times attacking his lips, makes him smile unconsciously.

"Why are you so tall, Wang Hedi?"

"..and why are you so tiny, Shen Yue?"

His anger is melting with her loveliness. Like everytime.