Warrior

What they're know about her? Who are they to judge her? Why she deserved with those unnecessary comments from someone who never crossing a path with the real her? How dare they hurt her mercilessly like that?

They're just rude black soul who wasting the oxygen with their immoral acts.

And she?

She is just human, with soft heart and steel veins. She is soft and tough at same times. Smiling happily in front of peoples and wiping her tears at back of curtain. She is broke yet stronger.

She is inspiration.

The young woman fighting all the odds with her tiny body and biggest soul. She's maybe crybaby but she never be weaker. She is living in her own bubble, with her quirky mind and weirdest way. She is quietly improving herself, living her own life, immune with those hates, spreading her positive vibe to the peoples around her.

She didn't care anymore because she is queen by herself.

He?

He is the one amused by it, monitoring her wellbeing, inspired himself with her warrior spirit, trying sending the virtual hand if she needed, protecting her if necessary.

She is cool human being, the coolest one.

She is his gravity when she's around him. He can't stop his body, mind and heartbeat reacting to her. His pride swelling when she need his hand. He is overjoy when she is staying at his side listening to his rambling. She is never judging him and accepting what he is. She is appreciating him, with her little suprises or present which is he just said it nonchalantly. She remember it every detail of it, makes him feels worth inside.

How he to not fall in love with her? Here the problem.

She got the high wall around her when come to this. She got several lines waiting for her turning to them and taking their waiting hand while she don't have any ideas about it.

The fact that he need compete with all those men who unfortunately can see her good quality like him. He is restless, he want keeping her away from those men but he didn't know how to.

How to make her stay with him? How to hold her heart forever? How he can be her core?

When she is turning her head to him, smiling sweetly, staring at him, he is in euphoric state. She is here with him on his highest and lowest. Laughing and crying along with him, he is the lucky one.

She let he in, into her bubble.

She gives her hand, heart and soul to him. He is swearing to protect it until his last breath whatever it takes. Her 'i love you' and 'i do' will be playing in his mind everytime he looks into her brown orbs.

He can staring at her and falling in love with her all over again, his heart still cannot immune from beating crazily for her, only for her.

I LOVE THIS WOMAN SO MUCH!

"Hey, you're here..."

"How you doing, honey? Are you alright?"

"Hmm...they're being mean to me again!"

"Huh..? What they're do this time?"

"I keep feeding them but they're still kicking at me!"

"What?! Hey, you three!! How dare you kicking my woman!! Let's out soon, i will teach you how to respect this lovely wife of mine!"

"Hahaha...they're kicking me more, Wang HeDi! You didn't help! Now how they're will out when you threatening them like that..? Just get me the yogurt drink, they're just hungry again."

"Huh, i'm sorry boys...be good and please out soon. Don't hurting your mama, ok? Papa waiting for you.."

His warrior still smiling widely while bearing the pain of contractions. Her pale tired face still looks joyful while looking at him. How he cannot falling in love with her? She is about giving him the new world, happiness with those triplets as proof of their love.

"I love you, Shen Yue! My tiny warrior!"