Somniloquy

He is trying his best to move swiftly without making any sound. It's not even 11 pm yet but this house already dark.

He is moving to the master bedroom which lighted by dim fairy light crawling at the bed head.

There's she is sleeping soundly, hugging her medium size ugly doll. He is jealous with that ugly creatures who get hugs from her every night makes him pulled that stuff from her and kick it to the corner of room out from his sight.

After removed his outerwear left only white shirt and jogger pants, he is sneaking under the blanket with minimum sound to avoid from waking her up.

"D-deng lun...hmmm..Deng lun.."

He is froze, staring at her who still closed her eyes telling that she's still sleeping and sleep-talking.

'This woman!!'

He is aware recently she is watching Ashes of Love but he is not aware that she is watching it for DengLun, he thought it's because of YangZhi.

There's rage boiling inside his body but he still securing himself under the blanket, spooning that tiny woman into his arm. She is stirring a bit find the best spot in his arm with closed eyes.

"B-but..i love Di..W-wang Hedi..l-love Di.."

She is mumbling softly but still caught it by his ear makes him grinning widely. He is peeking to her who snuggling into his chest before tightening his hugs.

He is proud of himself. Even in her dream he is still the one, the winner!

"I love you more,Shen yue" He whispering on her head before closing his eyes to the dreamland.