Breaking News

THE TOP STAR, WANG HE DI ANNOUNCED TO MARRY HIS LONG-TIME BUDDY, SHEN YUE, THE ASIAN HEARTTHROB IN PRIVATE CEREMONY THIS SATURDAY

The Nation Best Buddies, Wang He Di and Shen Yue finally announcing to tie the knot after almost 8 years being the 'only' best friend.

The popular CP which working together for several times never admitted about them being in romantic relationship even though they have been caught few times being together hanging out and vacationing only just the two of them.

This couple with undeniable chemistry was busy with their own hectic schedule but always have been seen together in mess of that give the proofs that they are always have the special bond.

Shen Yue, the Asian Heartthrob, the well-known actress who have chemistry with anyone she working with is someone who really private about her personal life. She is delicate to her work and have very wide strong fans networking around the world due to her famous dramas and movies. Notable with her charity works and rarely exposing herself to mass media, makes everyone wonder about her love life. Being involved with several rumours and gossip mainly with her drama partner and she is denying it everytime.

While Wang He Di, the China Desirable Bachelor and the Top 5 Sexiest Man in Asia who always being vocal about his hectic life and happy being single man. This man is famous with his vague answer about him already have someone in the mind and waiting for the right time to propose her being his wife. He is well-known with his very straightforward attitude when come to woman, hard to approach, and always hanging around with his best man friends except Shen Yue. He never admitting or denying about her. He always brush away with his famous quote, 'She is my Cai, my only Cai.'

This two met the first time on 2017 and working together in the famous remake Meteor Garden 2018 and got their own fans base all over the world shipping them with the  OTP nickname such as Caisi, DiYue and DyShen. They have been working together in several variety shows, drama and movie which well received by their own followers and viewers. The collaboration between these two always making the top shows ever.

Wang He Di and Shen Yue make the shock announcement in press conferences which be held at Hilton Hotel in Beijing this morning. They're appears together in black and white outfit looks good like always, radiant with happiness all over their face.

"We were here to share with everyone the good news that we will getting married this Saturday. Hoping everyone will send the bless to us with pray and wishing us the happiness. We were sorry to hide this from everyone."

Everyone already expected the news about them being together since the rumours already spreading that the both of them already living together for a while. When they're be asked about their love story, Wang He Di answer with the huge grin,

"She is my best friend, my lover and my moon. I only have her in my mind when i'm thinking about my future. She is the one, the only one. She is maybe easy to love but hard to earn. I'm glad because she is choose me, its my honour to live with her forever. Thank you, love."

Shen Yue who looks so stunning and beautiful, smiling shyly at the side while staring lovingly to her man. The lovebirds looks glowing sitting side by side.

"I only have him, he is my kind of man. He is just my best companion for rest of my life. The best partner in crime ever. I'm looking forward to start my new chapter in my life with this charming man and your blessings is appreciated. Thank you for always be with us along this journey."

The wedding ceremony will be held at the private location which will be attended by only family and close friends. They promised us to publish the wedding ceremony photos later! Let's wait for it!
Congratulations to our new lovebirds!

 They promised us to publish the wedding ceremony photos later! Let's wait for it! Congratulations to our new lovebirds!

...

P/S : Sorry for my wild imagination 😝 Hoping we will get this news in the future 😘