Ip Man

Once the final scores playing on the screen, she is quickly clapping like a penguin.

"Woah, Ip Man surely cool! Do you watched when he is fighting with countless people? It's so cool!"

He is watching her down in his arms, her eyes looks brighter when she's talking.

"NingQue also cool! He also fighting with hundred people!"

"Ohh~~but Ip Man loves his wife so much!"

"I loves my wife too!!!"

"Oh really? So you will love Sangsang so much??"

"NO! I means, ME, WANG HEDI LOVE MY WIFE SO MUCH!!"

"Eh~~? you don't have wife yet, Wang Hedi..."

"IT'S YOU, SHEN YUE!!! YOU WILL MARRY ME! DON'T YOU DARE DREAMING MARRY OTHER MAN! YOU WILL STUCK WITH ME FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!"

His arms caging her tightly, his face closer to her to find her eyes. Trying send the message thru his eyes to her.

"Hao ba~hao ba~"

She's quickly caressing his face softly.

"So who is cool now?"

"Hmm...still Ip Man.."

"WHAT??? ARE SERIOUS SHEN YUE?!"

He is now suddenly change to sitting position, left her alone laying on the couch. She looking up to him. He is pouting, his face distorted, staring unbelievable at her who looks comfortably under the blanket.

"Yes. Ip Man is cool but you are the COOLEST-HANDSOME-CHARMING-GORGEOUS one in the world!!! My very own WANG HEDI!!"

She is smiling teasingly before pulling him
back to cuddle position. The satisfied grin on his face make her chuckling softly.

'This man so adorable!!'

...
P/S : just bc i just watched Ip Man 3 🤷🏻‍♀️