Trip

It's rain outside, after the heavy rain earlier now there's a fine drizzle left.

It's cold, there's soft wind coming through from the sliding door which slightly opened but she was warm.

She love the smell after the rain, it's somehow calm her inside, makes her smiling unconsciously. It's quiet, she can hear the waves sound clearly from the beach outside.

"Oh, you're up.."

That sleepy voice breaking her bubble.

"Hmm..do you have a good sleep?"

She is facing him who is laying comfortably, he is pulling her closely to him. Her skin meets him, it's always makes her feels warm.

"Didi, let go out..are you not boring just stucked in here? let's walking at the beach.."

"In this weather? Why we should bored? I have you here, we have much to do here...On.This.Bed."

His grinning widely.

"You and your perverted mind! Ok, fine. You can stay on your bed and i will go alone."

When she is about getting up from his body, he is quickly pulling her back.

"Ugh...Shen Yue...hao ba, hao ba...we will go after this! But just one more time then we will take a break...for awhile, ok?"

He cannot wait her answer before wrapping their naked body once again.

That's why she hate going to trip with him.

...

p/s : just if you wondering why YY asking DD to walking at the beach in light rain, it's just me who love that 💁🏻‍♀️ yes, i'm weirdo 😌