Touch

He have favourite touch from her, the simple touch can makes him fullest. He is craving it sometimes.

"Touch me there, please.."

"No! what's wrong with you?! we're in public, behave!!"

"Missing your touch, please..." He is now whining, don't care his fans around.

"Wang He Di, can we do that later...? Don't be kids.."

He is pulling her from the crowds to his van urgently. She is following him quietly. They're already secured in the heavily tinted van only them and Hao-ge which is driving them home.

The others team members involuntary to ride other van since this man cannot wait anymore to be with his woman.

He is throwing his beanie to front seat and sitting closely to his tiny woman who looks amused with his antics.

"Such impatient tiger!!"

"I missing you like hell, how dare you playing hard to me,Shen Yue?! Touch me now!!"

He is laying on her laps while enjoying her tiny little finger running thru his silky hair, she also massaging softly his scalp makes him moaning with satisfaction.

"That's why i said do not wearing beanie too much, you can wear others hat though....looks at your grey hair!!"

"Hmmm...."

He just don't care getting nags from her while he keep getting his wife's touch.

....

P/S : Just because DD hair looks sooooo soft 😜