Locks on Lockers.

At my new school, we have to have locks on our lockers. Like the lockers come with locks on them. And there's someone that keeps locking everyone's lockers, even mine. And it just annoys me so much, because they lock my locker randomly and I don't like it because

1: I don't have time between classes to lock and re lock my locker at all!
2: I don't want to waste my time
3: I have never needed a use for a lock on ANYTHING until till now.
4: I don't know how to use them and I don't really want to learn how to use them because point 3.

    And isn't school suppose to teach you responsibly?  Like if someone steals something out of your locker, that's YOUR fault, for not buying a lock and putting a lock on your locker and giving them either a spare key or the code to your lock.

    And I'm am not getting a dumb tardy because of this. And I'm not planning onto. So, the school needs to get on this, because it's a very dumb rule, and it doesn't need to be a rule if people were just responsible and bought their own locks and put them on their own lockers! So yeah, I'm very ticked off.

   And every time they lock my locker, I have to get someone to unlock my locker because I don't know how to lock one of those locks AT ALL. Which then I don't really like talking to people unless I want to, or have to so...

I just wish this problem would get fixed. It's so annoying. And it's so much easier to just leave my locker unlocked, and open my locker when I need to.