Corona Virus Entry for September 19, 2020

(This entry was written today September 19, 2020).

I made my first ever dessert today! I made a S'mores Bar (Starbuck's Copy cat). Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:
2 cups of graham cracker crumbs

8-12 Tablespoons butter (melted)

½ cup of powdered sugar

4 Hershey Chocolate bars (4.4 ounce bars)

1 package of mini marshmallows

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes

Serving Size: 16

Steps:

1: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. 
2: Grease your pan/pans with a non-stick butter spray. 
3: In a medium sized bowl, mix your graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and butter with a spoon. (see note below regarding the melted butter and the crust).
4: Place mixture in the bottom of your pan. Distribute the mixture evenly and press down and firmly with your fingers to "pack it" along the bottom and sides of your pan.
5: Place in your oven and bake for around five to eight minutes. (just until the sides begin to get golden brown).
6: Remove from your oven and let cool.
7: Lay the Hershey bars on top of the graham cracker mixture, make sure you cover up all of the graham cracker mixture as much as possible.
8: Place in your oven for around three minutes (until chocolate starts to melt and get shiny).
9: Let cool for one or two minutes.
10: Place your marshmallows on top of the  chocolate. Pack them closely next to each other. 
11: Turn your oven to "broil". Put your pan into your oven and stare at them! They only need to be in there for about two minutes. BUT, every oven is different! Watch them like a hawk or they will burn and set fire! As soon as your marshmallows start to brown, take your pan out of your oven. 
12: Let them cool completely.
13: Cut and serve! (I might want to warm a sharp knife under some warm water to cut my smores bars).

Also, I took this very cute photo of Biscuit today:

Oh, and today I finished the second Twilight book. It was great! I loved how Jacob was more in this book than the first book.