Corona Virus Entry for June 17, 2020

(This entry was written today June 17, 2020).

A new study about the virus:

Also I answered some questions that were on my Twitter timeline, enjoy:

Who was your 2nd grade crush? 

A redhead named Trent. 

Do you like reading books, if so what’s your favorite book? 

I don't have a favorite book, but my favorite book series is Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. 

What’s your favorite childhood tv show?

Steven Universe.

If you could come back to life only once, would you waste one of your chances on something stupid or save both of your chances?

I would save both of my chances. 

What’s the last song you listened to?

Special by Gabbie Hanna.

What’s a movie that makes you cry?

I haven't found one yet.

Are you allergic to anything?

We are thinking lavender essential oil.

Any near death experiences?

Yeah, and in fact I had one recently. I was rinsing my hair in my bathroom sink, and as I was I was letting the water rise up in it which caused me to inhale through my nose while my nose was under water. 

Have you ever snuck out of the house?

There was one time. I was upset and I ran to my grandma's house which was only a little bit away from my house (walking distance). Eventually, my parents called her and figured out that I was at her house.

Have you ever had a penpal?

Yes, with one of my friends. (Malissa when I was younger).

Do you like to make things neat and clean?

Yes, some things like everybody but I can't stand those people that have to have everything very clean and neat. It drives me insane!

Do you make your bed in the morning?

I used to, but now if I sleep under my covers I get too hot and so I just sleep on top of my covers under two blankets.

What’s the coolest thing you have in your room?

The coolest thing that I have in my room is two paintings that I made, that are hanging up on one of my bedroom walls. 

What’s your favorite chip brand?

Lays.

When’s the last time you drank water?

This morning to take my pills.

If you could live in any book or movie, what would it be?

Every day (the book).

What is your favorite photo in your camera roll?

(It's a photo of my crush Chris…)

Favorite comfort album?

Blurryface by Twenty One Pilots

Initials of somebody you love?

Ck.

Weird talent?

I can whistle like a bird.

Would you rather shave your head or your eyebrows?

I would rather have my head (my hair is so hard to take care of, it is so thick) and plus my eye brows are such a main part of my face.