Corona Virus Entry for June 9, 2020

(This entry was written today June 9, 2020).

So, I have been thinking,  (dangerous I know). Why should I even get my driver's license? I mean I am going to but:
Both my step mom and dad stated that when I get my driver's license I will not be able to drive to school, but I will be able to drive to my friend's house's  (and I assume along with my boyfriends houses, I don't know yet). But, the main reason you get your driver's license in the first place in highschool, is so you can drive yourself to school and not rely on the bus to take you to school. So, I don't really see the point of that. I could just wait until I am out of highschool to get it, and rely on my friends and (maybe boyfriends) to take me to school. I am so sick of riding the bus. But, I don't understand their statement. They only need their cars on Monday when I go to school, (they go to work on Monday's when I am at school). Other then that, the only thing they use their cars mainly for is to buy groceries. I just don't get it. I would rather buy like the cheapest car you could buy, and just fix it up when it needs it. I am not looking for a crazy cool car, in fact I am not really into cars. And also, (along as my step mom and dad kept their jobs, (which I think they will, they work at the same job) I will not be able to go anywhere on the weekends, once I get my licence. They need to use both of our cars to get to work. I wonder if I could work a deal with them where they could only use one car to go to work, (together) instead of driving separately to work. I want to be able to do things on the weekend. (Again, that's another main reason to get your licence).
Also I got another mask:

O

kay, one last thing. I practiced driving today (in a parking lot) by a Planet Fitness that's in my town. Anyways, while we were there, there were three girls (either seniors in highschool or college students) and they were taking photos of each other. But, they were stripping to their bras and underwear and then changing into other outfits out in public, in this parking lot. I have never seen such a thing. I have practiced driving in parking lot multiple times before, and nothing has ever happened like this before.