Corona Virus Entry for July 31, 2020

(This entry was written today July 31, 2020).

I have a few updates about how the virus is affecting where I live. I went to Academy to get new shoes (the shoes are so nice and obviously I had to wear a mask to go inside) but as we were walking up to a checkout line, there was a sign up. It stated that North America was having a coin shortage. This is the first time I have heard of a coin shortage ever in my life. Also, I do have to wear a mask to go to school in person (yes I am going to school in person). I don't know all of the details of that yet. All I know is that I will have to wear a mask in my school, and on the bus. Even on the bus, I might possibly have to sit next to the kids that get picked up along with me, and I don't like them at all. They are so annoying. Also, my school has stated that you will have these little groups you will have to stay in, so they can keep track of who gets the virus. How the hell am I supposed to do that when (like very girl) has a period every month? Oh, and it doesn't help that I start my period the first week of school. I already know I am going to be so stressed the first few weeks. Yes, I do have the option of doing online school, but that isn't how I learn. I need face to face learning to soak everything in. I am already going to be halfway done with highschool, but no! A pandemic had to happen.